107. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (End)

Huai Jiao escaped from Chu Heng's room almost using both hands and feet. He walked barefoot through the corridor and ran all the way back to his room.

The cloak that hadn't been pulled up deliberately spread out during the run, and the half of his body was chilly.

Huai Jiao didn't know if Chu Heng had popped up the game the moment he used the poison as the system said, he only knew that he had done something bad and outrageous just now in a fit of anger.

Outrageous to 8701 seems to be stunned.

【8701. 】Huai Jiao clutches her thumping chest, bites her lip and yells.

It took a long time for 8701 to reply, and it took at least a few tens of seconds for it to reply indistinctly: 【Hmm...】

Huai Jiao couldn't hear the tone of 8701, but the other party usually responded quickly to him, unlike this... Huai Jiao pursed her lips, feeling more than a little nervous, and couldn't help asking after returning to the room: [ Do you think it's weird what I did just now? 】

8701 paused for a second, and said: [... a bit. 】

8701 actually wanted to ask Huai Jiao why he did such a thing, but after thinking about it, he didn't ask.

After all, judging from Chu Heng's last expression just now, it didn't look like he had suffered much humiliation.

[But I don't want to kiss him, and I don't want to spit on others. ] Huai Jiao heard 8701 say "a bit", and felt aggrieved and embarrassed, [I don't have to do this, the main reason is that he has been angry with me...]

8701: […]

8701 sometimes feels that Huai Jiao is an amazing person, he is the one who is timid and shy, and he is also the one who occasionally makes unexpected moves.

8701 has never brought such a player, weak and contradictory.

What's even more strange is that all the strange behaviors that are unacceptable and unreasonable seem to become reasonable after Huai Jiao did it.

If it is in the game, this is probably Huai Jiao's natural setting.

He has the buff that people don't hate him naturally, no matter how outrageous things he does.

The assessment has been declared over just now, but one of the regular procedures is to meet with players from the same faction after the game. Seeing that Huai Jiao is still wearing that undignified witch costume, 8701 reminds: [You can go to wash first. Take a shower and change clothes. 】

【oh oh. ] Only then did Huai Jiao realize the problem with her attire.

He took off his cloak and threw it back into the closet, took his clothes from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

When she turned around, a pair of thin white legs were frankly exposed under the black and red short skirt.

The calf was slightly bulging and curved, and it was still wet and glistening.

8701 stared for a moment, and somehow felt that the temperature of the motherboard had risen.

...

The place where the players meet is a pure white hall similar to the personal space, with light screens around it, allowing the eliminated players to continue to watch the live assessment site.

Huai Jiao was the last one to arrive. Before him, Yi Chengfeng and Chen Xin had just sat down.

"Why so long?" Yi Chengfeng got up quickly when he saw him, and walked quickly from his seat.