8. Truth or Dare (8): Imagine using your pretty face to attract everyone to look

Huai Jiao's pupils dilated for a moment.

Not only are the two extremely familiar key words "dead" and "four years", but also the sudden drop in temperature in the room after Lu Wen said the name Shen Chengyu made Huai Jiao say no for a while. Speak up.

The boy Xing Yue said died in the attic of the villa because of a fire four years ago, and the Shen Chengyu who Lu Wen said died four years ago, Huai Jiao can definitely be the same person without thinking about it. In the introduction of the plot, this graduation party where no one survived seems to be connected with the subtle clues revealed at this time.

Man-made disasters, ghosts revenge.

Everything seems to follow.

Huai Jiao's heart beat violently. As long as you know what happened four years ago, as long as you know who Shen Chengyu is...

"Shen Chengyu, he..."

The unfinished sentence was interrupted, the man wearing glasses in front of him had been paying attention to his expression since just now, after seeing the astonishment and fear on Huai Jiao's face. Only then slightly raised her lips, stared at his face and said unhurriedly: "Speaking of which, the two people you like, after thinking about it, they are quite alike."

Huai Jiao was a little dazed because of his sudden words that didn't match her plan.

"The same cold face and cold heart, the same bad temper."

"It's the same with me, I love you and ignore you."

When Lu Wen said this, he even smiled a little. His gentle eyebrows and eyes, and his gentle and polite attitude when he spoke, made Huai Jiao almost unable to react in time after he understood the sarcasm in his words.

His long and dense eyelashes trembled, and his naturally moist pupils looked at Lu Wen in a daze.

"That's why after Shen Chengyu's accident, you couldn't wait to find Xing Yue, whose personality is almost the same as his."

"Honestly speaking, I'm very curious." Lu Wen's tone was a little low when Huai Jiao saw it, "Do you like bad tempered people, or do you like to ignore you?"

"Or you are born to love to challenge the difficulty, fantasizing about using your beautiful face to attract everyone to look at you."

"Actually, you enjoy it very much. When you are playing games, everyone is watching you. You can attract Xing Yue's attention by saying a few words with a blushing face."

"It's the same as now." Lu Wen's voice paused slightly, "I can't move my eyes without saying a word."

Even if Lu Wen said aggressive and harsh words, he still had a gentle and calm posture.

Huai Jiao's restrained tone was completely different from Xing Yue's outright disgust, so it was too late for Huai Jiao to realize that she could be angry at this moment.

Lu Wen's viciousness is like a thin needle wrapped in a thick cloth, it is soft when it touches you, and you will only know the thorn when it is stuck on your body.

Even his last sentence was almost a confession.

Huai Jiao didn't even know that the person who thoughtfully helped her up when she fell the night before would say such words to him when no one was around. Obviously, during the one-day get-together, the two of them didn't have any unnecessary contact.

It's not even as good as being familiar with Zhuo Yi.

[System... Did I have any relationship with him before? 】Huai Jiao couldn't help but asked the system, 【That is, the relationship between me and Xing Yue...】