4. Truth or Dare (4): It looked like someone was hiding in the room

It wasn't a safe night.

Just as Huai Jiao turned off the live broadcast and was going to sleep, she heard a knock on the door. He waited for two seconds to confirm that the voice came from the door of his room, and then asked, "Who is it?"

"I, Zhuo Yi."

Zhuo Yi's voice was easy to distinguish, he was the one who talked to Huai Jiao the most tonight. Huai Jiao was already lying under the quilt at that time, but she went to open the door after hearing his voice.

Zhuo Yi came to give him a Band-Aid.

On the third floor, when Zhuo Yi went to look for him, he was holding a flashlight, and when Huai Jiao raised his hand, Zhuo Yi saw it.

Usually he is definitely not a careful person, but after returning to the room with everyone, he always thinks about the person under the flashlight in the dark corridor.

He seems to be hurt.

There were no slippers in the room, Huai Jiao got off the bed and walked barefoot to the door, he hesitated for a second whether to put on a pair of pants first, but in the end laziness and a little cleanliness prevailed.

Huai Jiao hid behind the door and opened the door for Zhuo Yi, only bared his head to look out, and asked, "What are you doing?"

Zhuo Yi glanced at him and said, "Do you want a Band-Aid?"

Huai Jiao was stunned for a while, the several exchanges with the person in front of him tonight made him not feel how good the relationship between the two was, Zhuo Yi teased him and Xing Yue's bad expression in the game, Huai Jiao is still Remember.

It was very different from the calm expression standing at his door. Reaching out to take the band-aid from Zhuo Yi, Huai Jiao whispered, "Thank you."

He thought that Zhuo Yi was about to leave after delivering the things, but he waited for two seconds but did not hear any movement from the people outside the door, so Huai Jiao raised his eyes to look at him with a puzzled expression.

Zhuo Yi was tall, and when he stood at the door with his back to the corridor lights, he cast a shadow in front of Huai Jiao, as if covering him. Huai Jiao saw his lips parted, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't say it in the end.

Huai Jiao was really not a curious character, Zhuo Yi didn't speak or leave, so he could only wait obediently inside the door. The bedroom is covered with wooden floors. Although the heating is turned on, it is winter after all, and it is still quite cold after standing barefoot for a long time.

In order to be warmer, Huai Jiao raised one foot and stepped on her other foot, the cold sole touched the warm instep, the temperature difference made his toes curl up.

Zhuo Yi didn't know what kind of strange posture the person in front of him was standing behind the door, he only saw Huai Jiao move, so he asked casually: "What's wrong?"

Huai Jiao shook her head and said, "It's fine."

Zhuo Yi frowned, only now did he realize that Huai Jiao had been hiding behind the door as if it was inconvenient to show up since the door was opened.

With half of his head exposed, his light-white hands are holding onto the door frame, and he won't allow anyone to come in, and he won't go out himself. It looks like...

It looked like someone was hiding in the room.

Zhuo Yi's expression changed, and the slight anger that appeared at that moment made his face slightly cold, and his voice sank, "It's nothing, what are you doing blocking the door?"