78. Cave Ghost (21): Little monster

The fish was fresh, obviously not long after it was caught.

Huai Jiao sat by the fire, wanting to eat, but a little scared.

The monsters that have lived in the cave for a long time have mutated their bodies. In order to adapt to the cold and humid climate of the cave and the undercurrents that can be seen everywhere, they have evolved fish-like scales and palms.

Huai Jiao had vaguely guessed whether the reason for their variation was related to the climate of the water source.

The white-haired monster is well aware of the female's appetite, it caught several fish, but only grilled half of it, which is still too much for Huai Jiao.

The remaining few live fish are still fainting in the corner.

Huai Jiao took the thin wooden stick on which the fish was skewered, and quietly glanced into the corner several times.

Except for the slightly larger size of these fish, the others are normal. Without the sharp teeth and bone spurs he imagined, the fish caught in the cave river are almost the same as the ordinary grass carp sold in the market.

[It should be edible, right? 】The grilled fish is delicious, Bai Mao scraped off the scales of the fish, the skin of the fish is grilled crispy, and the fish inside looks fresh and tender. Huai Jiao kept swallowing, but didn't dare to say anything. He sat in front of the fire for two seconds, and then asked 8701: 【I won't mutate even if I eat it once, right? 】

8701: […]

Huai Jiao bit her lip twice, took a step back and asked again: [The task doesn't seem to say that players can't mutate, even if they do mutate, as long as they can pass the level, it's fine, right? 】

He looks really greedy, it seems that if 8701 doesn't reply to him, he will take a few steps back and ask again.

8701: [You eat directly. 】Don't mess with these hypocrisy, the left and right are the wives of monsters, and I don't know what I'm still struggling with.

Huai Jiao didn't know what was going on in 8701's mind, but hearing him say that he could eat it, his eyes lit up.

He blew twice, but he couldn't wait for the fish to cool down, so he took a bite in a hurry.

Then he pinched his ears violently, tears almost scalding out.

"Hiss!" Seeing his strange reaction, the white-haired monster quickly squatted two steps forward, as if asking him based on the situation, "What's wrong?"

Huai Jiao let out a sigh of relief, and said with teary eyes, "It's so hot..."

"Hiss!"

I didn't understand this sentence, but Huai Jiao still answered it: "Yeah!"

Compared with the fish in the cave, the meat is tender and chewy, except that it lacks some condiments. After Huai Jiao took two bites, he was not so hungry anymore, and it is not good to waste the leftover fish, he thought for a while, then turned around and took the backpack next to him, and looked through it carefully.

The moment he saw the bag before, he couldn't help but think of the two girls and the fat man who got lost with the big team. Huai Jiao secretly checked Baimao's clothes before, but luckily there were no clothes for them.

This also made him relax a little bit.

The donkey friend’s backpack was quite complete. Although Huai Jiao couldn’t find any salt, he miraculously found out a few packs of extra instant noodle seasoning packets. He happily sprinkled the seasoning on the fish and took another bite. The taste was amazing. no the same.