73. Cave Ghost (16): Seems to be his

Behind the man was Shibi, and in front of him was sitting on his lap, with a scared and dazed expression, drooping eyes, looking pitifully at his bosom.

Huai Jiao has never experienced this kind of world, he is timid, and when watching movies, he will avoid horror plasma movies with bloody scenes and monsters.

It is even scarier than the previous world. There are not only monsters here, but also "females" and "smells". Monsters will chase him because he has a strange smell.

The idea of covering the smell in Lan's mouth has only been seen in the animal world. The only thing Huai Jiao can think of is... Most animals mainly rely on their sense of smell to distinguish smells, so dogs and lions will mark their territories with urine.

【Is he going to... pee on me? ] Huai Jiao was afraid and couldn't speak, so she could only hide her red and white face, buried it on Lan's shoulder, and asked 8701 for help, saying: 【I don't want to...】

8701: […]

8701 is also very curious how anyone would think of this in such a crisis situation, but Huai Jiao's expression is embarrassed and does not seem to be fake, as if she really thinks that Lan is going to piss on him like a dog to cover the smell.

[I don't think it should be...] 8701 felt outrageous and speechless, but calmly comforted him: 【He's not like that. ] And this is not a scene of pornography, they play very seriously.

Huai Jiao didn't know that 8701 was already complaining about his pure appearance and dirty thoughts.

The giant monster in the cave was getting closer and closer, and he could almost smell the familiar fishy smell pouring into his nose.

Probably his expression was really terrified and tangled, so Lan, who was leaning against him, waited for two seconds, and asked softly again: "Do you want it?"

"Hiss, hiss—"

Huai Jiao was so startled by the voice that was so close at hand that she buried herself in Lan's body, his face turned white and red, he bit his lip, and said in a muffled voice, "I want..."

In the next second, Huai Jiao let the man in front of him grab the corner of the hood and get in.

...

The wide hoods of the black coats covered the heads of two people.

The inside of the hat was stuffy, and it was darker than the hole outside. They still sat where they were, but they stuck closer together.

Lan got into his hat.

The two of them leaned face to face together, exhaled and blended together, but within two seconds the hat became warm.

Huai Jiao grabbed his sleeve at a loss, holding his breath and daring not to make a sound, "Yes, how to do it..."

The space in the hood was limited, and he couldn't see Lan's face clearly, but he knew that the two were about to meet. The smell of mint smoked his mouth and nose, and it was cool and cool, mixed with a little bit of his own sweet fragrance.

"To kiss."

Lan's answer was very straightforward. I don't know whether it was because he was afraid that Huai Jiao would not understand or because he was thinking wildly. When Huai Jiao asked him what he was going to do, he said bluntly that he wanted to kiss.

Huai Jiao's fingers froze for a moment, and for a moment she couldn't figure out how to cover up the smell to kiss someone.

But the current situation does not allow him to think or choose. The crawling and hissing sounds of various monsters in the cave are all around his ears, and the hood that separates the outside world seems to be the only safe place at the moment.