93. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (5)

In fact, Yi Chengfeng already had some vague feelings.

From the time when this person who appeared in his room out of nowhere, leaned on him and leaned over to kiss him.

He wasn't sure if he had been stabbed. The setting of this game was very strange. Maybe it was because the witch would prescribe medicine for being stabbed the first night, so Yi Chengfeng didn't feel anything before he fell into a coma.

He didn't know who the werewolf was, and he didn't know how he was stabbed, let alone who saved him.

He suddenly lost consciousness in his room, and now he suddenly regained a little consciousness.

Yi Chengfeng, who is normally awake, will turn cold and push the other person away the moment before he realizes that someone is approaching him.

He resented it.

Yi Chengfeng has no obsession with cleanliness, but simply hates all intimate behaviors, hugging, kissing, and even holding hands.

All the weird reactions started when this inexplicable person approached him.

The touch on the surface was wet and soft, with a dense aroma, fed in from the forcedly opened lips.

The other party was very nervous, whether it was the tongue that was in his mouth, or the hand that was clutching his shoulder clothes, it could be seen that the other party probably had little experience.

Otherwise, how could it be like this, kissing and kissing, I couldn't bear it anymore, I pulled out the soft tip from my mouth to bring out water, and leaned softly on my face to breathe.

Every time he took a breath, the strange scent that entered his mouth made him dizzy.

Yi Chengfeng's gradually sober consciousness told him that he should feel angry and disgusted, and he should immediately regain consciousness and grab the other party's neck to warn him, if he doesn't want to die, he should get out of here.

But the real situation is that the other person just reached into his mouth and touched it lightly, and his whole back of the head went numb.

The protruding Adam's apple couldn't help swallowing, and swallowed the sweet and greasy water.

When the other party's soft lips rubbed against him, the spine, shoulders and neck connected to the back felt like needle pricks and electricity. His heart was stuffed in his chest and beating rapidly, as if being pinched, scratched and tightened, the "thump, boom, boom" was so violent that he was afraid that the other party would hear it.

Before this moment, if anyone told Yi Chengfeng that you would devour other people's saliva, he would probably beat that person with a disgusting face until he could no longer speak a single word of bullshit.

The imagination is completely opposite to the reality, and Yi Chengfeng himself is in a daze.

Even when the other party took a break and seemed not to intend to kiss him anymore, he was so anxious that he almost sat up, grabbed the other party and forced him to stick out his tongue to himself again.

Just give it a little more sweetness, and rub your lips against yourself...

It was the first time for a male high school student to do this. He was kissed twice, and his soul was turned upside down.

Fortunately, the person lying on the body hasn't left yet, and if he doesn't kiss himself, Yi Chengfeng has time to think about it.

Yi Chengfeng guessed that he was probably a woman.

Because the mouth of the other party is very fragrant, sweet but not too greasy, and the part that is close to me is also soft. When kissing me, the movements are very slow and green. She looks like a young and pure female student, maybe maybe Younger than him, a younger sister.