118. School Rules (10): Then you have to protect me

After experiencing what happened in the morning, Huai Jiao's first reaction when receiving this text message was that the other party's cell phone was still in Chen Feng's hands.

The facts also proved that he was right.

The text message was indeed sent by Chen Feng, because the next second, the phone vibrated, and Huai Jiao received a new message.

He had a very bad premonition.

But there was another voice telling him that this should be very important, Huai Jiao pursed her lips tightly, and opened the text message with trembling fingers.

What I saw was a bloody blur.

Broken, branched, randomly placed on the background table.

Huai Jiao's pupils dilated for a moment, her lips turned pale, and she almost threw the phone out with a flick of her hand.

Under the extra protection of the system, all the scary scenes the player sees are mosaiced, so Huai Jiao actually only saw a blur of blood.

It's just that the bloody picture is too clear and the vague premonition makes Huai Jiao even if she doesn't want to think about it, she can immediately guess what the things under the mosaic represent.

"If he doesn't return to you again, I will break your hand."

Chen Feng's words of threatening Li Yan with a smile still echoed in his ears, Huai Jiao's eyelashes trembled, his face was pale, and he thought, the picture must be Li Yan's hand.

Chen Feng specially sent it to him, and the meaning behind it was obvious. If Huai Jiao didn't give him any response, what would happen to this classmate Li next would be more than just a broken finger.

Huai Jiao's heart was beating violently, he was very scared, and his mind was extremely confused, his eyes fell on the phone screen, his eyelids kept beating a few times following his heart, his fingers trembled so hard that he couldn't even make a simple delete action. Can't do it.

This is a problem that Huai Jiao still can't overcome after experiencing countless escape dungeons. He is timid and weak, and he has not improved at all after so many games. In such a situation, the first thought is to ask 8701 for help.

His face was pale and his lips parted. Before he had a chance to speak, 8701 took a step ahead and quickly said: [Fake. 】

Huai Jiao: [? ? ? 】

The counterfeiter was caught off guard, Huai Jiao had just brewed up his emotions, and the organized words stuck in his throat, his expression was blank, and he couldn't hold back his "ah?"

8701 said calmly: [The picture is fake, Chen Feng is lying to you. 】

【He just took Li Yan's cell phone and didn't do anything unnecessary. 】

Huai Jiao: […]

He reacted for two seconds before retracting his mouth. Huai Jiao was inexplicably strange, with a small face twisted and twisted, and the tip of his nose was wrinkled. After thinking for a while, he asked him back: [Is this something you can tell the player... or is it another? Did you open the back door? 】

Huai Jiao understands this game quite well. Under normal circumstances, the system cannot intervene in the plot while the dungeon is in progress. Just like before, in the toilet on the third floor, Huai Jiao was trapped and discovered by Chen Feng. No matter how critical the situation was, 8701 would not I can only remind the general to stay still and answer the phone, instead of telling him directly that it is Chu Yi who is calling, and Chu Yi can save him.