165. Screaming Carnival Night (19): "The ignorant little wife"

Motel.

This was Huai Jiao's first reaction.

For Huai Jiao that night, there was actually nothing particularly important.

Because from the moment they planned to "encounter" Weeks on the trail, the originally smooth plot straightened into a high-energy state.

A devout believer who intends to open a room with him without making any preparations.

The hooded man next door made a scary noise but found nothing unusual.

And a small gang of three people who were planning to end the operation but suddenly forced their way into the room.

After that, it was going to the police station, arguing, and going home separately.

Finally, when she went to find Weeks two days later, Huai Jiao was told by the old police officer that the other party had been picked up.

Nothing is normal.

Every detail is confusing.

But... if Huai Jiao had to find the only one unexpected event in the chaotic plot of this night that was the most abnormal and most likely to put the two of them into danger at the same time...

Then there is only-

"Candy cart."

The first word that suddenly flashed in my mind.

"What?" joker frowned.

Huai Jiao opened her mouth slightly, with a slightly stunned expression, she raised her head and looked at him slowly, "When Weeks and I were in the motel, we saw a candy cart."

The memory fragments of that night began to be pieced together again. On the only highway leading outside the town, he and Wicks, who was walking hastily, entered the motel together.

The fat hotel owner winked at Weeks and told many outrageous and dirty jokes in front of Huai Jiao.

After opening the room and before entering the door, Huai Jiao heard the sound of parking from the open-air parking lot behind her.

He saw a strangely shaped, extremely fancy modified truck.

Stop right in front of the hotel.

"Wicks told me it was a very popular candy cart in big cities."

Huai Jiao frowned, recalling the appearance of the truck very carefully, "I, I have never seen a truck like that... It's pink, with a lot of bells and bows hanging on it, it looks like something a girl would like. kind of..."

"But the driver is a man."

"He wears a big hood," Huai Jiao bit his lip as time passed, and his thoughts were a little confused when describing it. "He was wearing black clothes. It was strange. I couldn't see his face clearly."

"Why do you think it's him?"

William slightly interjected, it wasn't that he didn't believe Huai Jiao, it was just that he needed more and more accurate information.

"Because when Weeks was going to take a shower, I heard a little movement."

Weeks in the room entered the bathroom. Huai Jiao had just sneaked into his pocket and found an exquisite puppet. From this, he identified Weeks as the puppeteer.

There is also a legitimate reason to be close to each other.

The small window with thin curtains always let in the light from the parking lot outside. Huai Jiao stayed alone in the room, waiting in panic, when she suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the next room.