15. Truth or Dare (15): "It's the dead people who blame themselves for....death"

Huai Jiao was stunned for a moment.

Ear buzzing generally loss of hearing for a moment.

"……What?"

There was an imperceptible tremor from the wrist that was being held by his hand, and he didn't know whether it was cold or frightened. Zhuo Yi paused, only to realize that Huai Jiao was only wearing a single shirt, he let go of his hand, quickly took off his coat and put it on Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao subconsciously pinched the jacket, raised her eyes to Zhuo Yi and asked in a shy voice, "Qin Li, where are you?"

"attic."

Huai Jiao turned pale.

Of all the impossible events, the only expected answer.

"Didn't you hear the sound last night?" Lu Wen, who was standing next to Zhuo Yi, approached at some point, lowered his head to meet Shang Huaijiao's gaze, and said, "We all heard it, Lou movement on the ground."

"No... I slept too deeply last night."

Lu Wen twitched the corner of his mouth, but he didn't make a smiley expression, and it's true that no one can laugh now.

"There was a loud movement, like a heavy object being dragged on the ground..." Zhuo Yi's unfinished words stopped when he caught a glimpse of Huai Jiao's face. He turned his face sideways, rarely showing such a gloomy expression, and closed his voice, "Forget it."

Several people stood in the hall, their complexions were different from each other, especially the only girl, Lin Zhizhi, who was next to Lu Wen, her eyes were red and frightening as if she had cried.

"Let's go first, okay, get out of here first..."

"I can't go anymore." Xing Yue left the team without knowing when. He came here from the closed gate of the villa, and when he approached, his eyes stayed on Huai Jiao for a moment, then he lowered his face and said coldly: "The door cannot be opened."

"How is it possible? Didn't everything go well last night?" Lin Zhizhi was obviously frightened, turned around and ran towards the door quickly, "How is it possible, why can't it be opened!" The exquisitely carved metal doorknob was welded to death Generally, under violent pushing and pushing movements, they remain motionless.

Zhuo Yi and Lu Wen also changed his face, and walked towards the door a few steps.

"Where's the key, don't you have the key?" The female voice with a clear crying sound rose up, and after a few heavy knocks to no avail, she grabbed the arm of the person next to her and shouted loudly: "Zhuo Yi, where the hell did you get the key?" went!"

Zhuo Yi frowned tightly, without saying a word, he stretched out his hand and quickly took out the key from his trousers pocket.

The key didn't go into the lock, and everyone immediately let out a sigh of relief, but the next moment, Zhuo Yi pulled out the key with a grumpy expression, and kicked the door hard.

"Whoever blocks the door, you can't open it!"

"How could it be, it's impossible!" Lin Zhizhi snatched the key from Zhuo Yi's hand in disbelief, and punched the keyhole by himself.

The result is obvious.

Huai Jiao stood by the door, he looked at the closed heavy iron door, and a word came to his mind.

Blizzard Villa.

A closed space that cannot escape and is isolated from the outside world often appears in thriller novels.

A murder happened to happen here, and the people trapped in the secret room happened to be related to past murders.

As mentioned in the plot, several young people with secrets reunited at the place where such a murder occurred.