81. Cave Ghost (24): I cry when I feel pain

On the tip of the milkstone on the top of the cave, a drop of water fell, dripped on the eyebrows of the person sitting under the cave, and rolled down the back of his hand.

Huai Jiao lowered her head and wiped her pant legs.

He didn't know how to describe his current mood, after all, ten minutes before escaping from the lair, Huai Jiao still desperately hoped that they could find him quickly.

After taking him away from the monster's lair, they might ask nervously what happened to him in the cave, or hug him as before to comfort him, and explain to Huai Jiao what dangers they encountered on the way to find him, What problem was solved.

Anyway, it's not like it is now, and the tone is yin and yang, and he asked him: "Do you enjoy being treated as a female by monsters?"

The water droplets on the back of the hand wiped off the trouser legs, leaving a light wet mark, Huai Jiao's eyelashes were covered, she trembled, and did not speak.

The momentary silence made Shan Chi, who was already emotionally unstable, mistook it as acquiescence and avoidance of his question, so Shan Chi stood in front of Huai Jiao and let out a deep breath.

He wanted to bear it, but it was really difficult to swallow the anxious jealousy that was twisted in his throat.

Huai Jiao only felt that the hand on the chin was much stronger, he frowned and wanted to turn his head away.

As soon as he made a little movement, the big hand full of man's scent suddenly restrained him and covered his mouth again.

"Shh, don't bark. They'll come."

Huai Jiao didn't want to make a sound at all, but Shan Chi pinched his face, as if deliberately misinterpreting his meaning, the smell on his hands pressed against Huai Jiao's mouth and nose, and he was forced to smell it carefully without any resistance. own taste.

"Will the smell in the monster's lair be stronger than the smell on my hand?" Shan Chi saw Huai Jiao's discomfort, and his heart was sore and jealous, but Huai Jiao raised his eyes and frowned, and at the same time he wanted to get angry, but suddenly his chest suddenly burst into flames. Numb for a moment.

"Dan Chi, don't..." Yu Wenqing noticed the abnormality in Shan Chi's tone. He knew that during the four days of looking for Huai Jiao, both the other party and Lan showed some signs of losing control to varying degrees, but right now it's really not something that can be swayed by the emotions of the superiors. "Calm down, we haven't completely got rid of the white hair yet..."

Shan Chi could have restrained himself before Wenqing said the word Baimao.

"We certainly didn't get rid of it."

The tall man squatted down halfway, with his knees resting on the ground in front of Huai Jiao, fixed his cold eyes on Huai Jiao, and said, "Its female has been abducted by us now, it is easy to go crazy."

Just like they did before.

After Huai Jiao was taken away, he lost his mind and took the initiative to attract monsters, just to find his whereabouts as soon as possible. Shan Chi couldn't remember how many monsters he and Lan killed, so many large and deformed monsters, went on and on They rushed towards them, and the climbing pick rolled the blade, causing fine wounds all over their bodies. In order to maintain the normal state of physical strength, the food consumption is also too fast, and in the end there is no other way but to fish in the water.

It was the kind of big river fish that Huai Jiao ate in the cave. They had no fire, so they could only clean the fish as much as possible and eat it raw.