90. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (2)

[The witch has only one bottle of poison and antidote, and only the first night can save herself. 】

From the mouth of System 010, we can know that the game configuration is three people, three wolves and three priests, and the priests are prophet, witch and hunter.

Overall, it is a very basic werewolf killing nine player configuration.

Before Huai Jiao could figure out the supplementary information about the cards, the system hastily ended the explanation about the identity, and then changed the voice to introduce other rules of the game.

For example, Blackjack every night is the game's fixed voting time. Before that, players can talk and communicate freely until the bell rings at nine o'clock in the evening, and the players who want to be eliminated are voted on time.

Similarly, the werewolf's activity time is also limited. The game stipulates that the werewolf camp must kill the selected players before two o'clock in the morning every night.

There are additional penalties for timeout or empty knife.

Huai Jiao didn't know the difference between killing and eliminating. He didn't dare to think about it. After listening carefully for a while, he almost understood the general rules.

After System 010 finished speaking, he simply left a sentence of "free time next" and went offline.

The hazy fog that separated the players slowly receded, Huai Jiao regained her senses, and quickly stuffed the cards into her sleeves.

[There may be old players who have participated in the game many times in the level assessment, you'd better pay attention. 】The voice of 8701 reminder rang in the ear, Huai Jiao frowned, and asked strangely: 【Aren't players of the same level assessed? Why are there still old players? 】

The surrounding scenes returned to normal. Nine game players with different identities and appearances were sitting at the round table in the mansion.

Players have systems, and the more advanced players are, the more advanced their systems are. Their means and skills are much better than new players. 8701 didn't remind Huai Jiao much when there were many people. He just said in a vague tone: [There are also people Deliberately not leveling up, deliberately hunting new players in the novice field...]

Someone blew a whistle, abruptly disturbing the dull atmosphere on the table, and interrupting 8701's unfinished words by the way.

"Hey, the last one."

Huai Jiao was stunned for a moment, then quickly scanned around, seeing no one answered, she was sure that the other party was talking to her, and then raised her eyes to look at the opposite person.

The man smiled at him, his handsome face, because of the movement of his lips, was a little indecent.

The man looked at Huai Jiao, his dark eyes were slightly bright, and suddenly asked him, "Are you Xiaojiao?"

There seemed to be a faint noise in the hall, Huai Jiao didn't know why, and was stared at by the man opposite, uncomfortable, and replied vaguely: "What?"

The man was waiting for his words, as if he planned to continue no matter what Huai Jiao said, the other moved slightly forward, as if attracted, stared at Huai Jiao, and said: "I saw Huai Jiao on the forum. I saw your post, the one where Main Street was secretly photographed."

"Is that you? They call you Xiaojiao."

Huai Jiao: "..."

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, not really wanting to answer.