111. School Rules (3): Unlucky cannon fodder

Huai Jiao was kissed dumbfounded.

Bai Jue seemed to really hate him. He didn't know if the other party really hated kissing or if he was just so fierce in the first place. He stuck his tongue in Huai Jiao's mouth, he couldn't kiss, he could only grab Huai Jiao like a dog licking a bone, sucking and biting.

Huai Jiao's tears were about to fall, she couldn't grab Bai Jue's hair with her hands, and couldn't push him away, and even grunted twice, she still had to bite her lip to push back.

He just felt that it had been a long time, so long that his nasal cavity was sore and he couldn't breathe well, and he couldn't tell if there were other people around, and whether the group of male high school students who punished Bai Jue were still there.

When Bai Jue bit her sticky lower lip and let it go, Huai Jiao's consciousness was blurred.

The long-term lack of oxygen made him dizzy, and his fingers subconsciously grabbed Bai Jue's hair. He froze when the other party stood up. Bai Jue lowered his head, and his eyes paused on Huai Jiao's face for a long time.

He looks really small, his face is about the size of Bai Jue's slap, and now it seems that his personality is also very weak and bullying in line with his appearance.

He will betray others because he is afraid of being bullied, but if he is really bullied, he can only let others play tricks without the ability to resist.

Bai Jue intentionally bit him hard. At the beginning, he was a little bit revengeful, but he kept backing down amidst the other party's dull and pitiful cry. Bai Jue felt that he was a little dizzy. He should feel sick and uncomfortable, and he might even feel like Chu What Yi said was so unbearable that he vomited it out.

In fact, not only did he not resist at all, when he touched Huai Jiao's lips, the back of his head was numb.

Huai Jiao's fingers that were pulling his hair were like cat's paws. They were still a two-month-old kitten whose nails had been clipped. They scratched at the itchy spots on his chest, back and back.

He felt like his hairs were standing on end, probably more sour than beating up that idiot Chu Yi... sour.

There was no movement around, so Bai Jue stood up and glanced sideways. He saw the group of idiots and rich second generations headed by Chu Yi, looking at them with dull eyes, as if they had been beaten to the head with a stick.

Some people seemed to be unable to hold their mobile phones steadily, and they trembled slightly visible to the naked eye.

Bai Jue pursed her lips and subconsciously blocked Huai Jiao.

"Okay, it's almost gone."

Chu Yi frowned, unable to see his face clearly.

Perhaps the goal has been achieved, although the process and the ending were a bit unexpected and contrary to everyone's expectations, but he did what he said and stopped directly.

Chu Yi's gaze shifted for a moment, and finally landed on Huai Jiao.

The equipment room was old and messy. The person who was blocked by Bai Jue, under the previous dragging and struggling, his hair and face were covered with ash, but because of his white face, he didn't look like that at all. Dirty and messy, it just looks pathetic.

His lips were swollen from kisses, and the borderline around his lips was kissed away, leaving a wet and red patch. Chu Yi could see how fierce Bai Jue was to him, and it must be a deliberate revenge, so Huai Jiao stretched his lips from mouth to chin. The tip was all wet and looked miserable.