24. Truth or Dare (24): Train everyone to be obedient

What happened next was really sudden.

Huai Jiao saw Xing Yue lowered his head in front of him to untie the rope for Zhuo Yi one second ago, but Zhuo Yi, who had been obediently tied behind his back, suddenly raised his hand and punched Xing Yue directly in the face. superior.

The strength of his punch was ten times ten, Xing Yue, a big man, only got a frontal hit, then his head turned violently, and he fell to the ground with a bang.

Huai Jiao was stunned.

Before Xing Yue could react when he fell down, Zhuo Yi rubbed his wrists and approached him, his throat was strangled by the jaws of a tiger and pressed to the ground, and then punched him mercilessly in the face.

The flesh of the face collided with the teeth, bleeding, and he let out a tooth-piercing dull hum.

In just a few tens of seconds, Xing Yue's head was knocked down. He tilted his head sideways, and his long hair covered half of his face. Judging from the broken corners of his lower mouth and the bruises, he probably suffered serious injuries. of.

The man who had planned to torment them in a leisurely way before fell to the ground with blood on his face, if he could not see the slight twitching of his fingers, Huai Jiao would have thought that Zhuo Yi was just killing people like this. Killed.

Zhuo Yi was still not satisfied with this, he strangled Xing Yue's neck and threw him away, then turned around and picked up the seat behind him, raised it high and slammed it on the head of Xing Yue who was lying on the ground.

Zhuo Yi has a strong desire for revenge, he will pay back whatever Xing Yue has done to him.

There was a loud bang, and the wooden seat fell apart on the ground.

A chair leg tied with a knot flew to Huai Jiao's feet.

Huai Jiao's lips turned white, and when she was touched by the leg of the chair, her calf almost gave way and she sat on the ground.

Xing Yue hung his head, motionless.

Zhuo Yi raised his foot and kicked his leg, and turned to look at Huai Jiao after seeing no response.

The expressionless expression on the other side's chin was raised in Huai Jiao's eyes, and it was once again the same as the previous Xing Yue. As a result, when Zhuo Yi approached him, Huai Jiao couldn't help but backed away.

Zhuo Yi's footsteps stopped, his face changed back to the sunny and handsome look before, and he asked Huai Jiao in a low voice: "Are you scared?"

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and shook her head tremblingly.

Zhuo Yi frowned, just as he was about to ask another question, Lu Wen, who was sitting on the chair without making a sound for a long time, suddenly asked, "Is he dead?"

"I don't know." Zhuo Yi replied with lowered eyes.

Lu Wen was silent for a moment, and said in a hoarse voice, "What should we do now, should we call the police?"

"The man didn't know when he would come back just now. If he doesn't call the police now, it will be over when he comes back."

"No." Lu Wen's proposal was quickly interrupted by Zhuo Yi, who inexplicably lowered the corner of Zhuo Yi's mouth and said, "He won't come back."

Lu Wendao: "How dare you be sure."

"Just now when he left, he gave me a blade." He lifted the slender blade with a cold light between his fingers.

When the tall Orion was dragging Lin Zhizhi's body, he seemed to be acting roughly. The moment he accidentally bumped into the back of Zhuo Yi's chair, he stuck something into his tied hands.