138. School Rules (30): I just want to kiss him again

But the people next to him were not as easy to talk to as he was.

Someone bumped Zhang Xiang's shoulder and squeezed him with displeasure, "Hey, don't make random promises, it's boring."

Huai Jiao couldn't tell whose voice it was. He was blocked by Zhang Yang and couldn't see anyone, although even if he saw it, he probably wouldn't be able to recognize who the other person was.

Zhang Yang snorted coldly and said "go away" without giving up his position.

A dozen tall boys surrounded a small square of soft cushions tightly. Huai Jiao felt his breathing tightening. He wanted to reach out and push the group of NPCs away, but his hands were entangled and held by Zhang Yang. As soon as he moved, He was pulled tighter by the opponent.

As he said, he seemed to really want to "hug" Huai Jiao.

But because Xie Suyu didn't have clear instructions, they only dared to surround him and didn't dare to do anything. After all, if they angered Xie Suyu, they wouldn't even know how they died.

The only thing they can do is to follow Xie Suyu's wishes, put on a show, and scare Huai Jiao.

Zhang Yang was probably the bolder one. He stood in front of Li Yan, with his big, slightly darker hands clasping Huai Jiao's hands. Huai Jiao struggled away. One of their hands was white, and the other was black. Their skin colors were extremely contrasting. obvious.

Zhang Yang's eyes lit up, his breathing was rapid for a few moments, his palms were sweating, and he rubbed against Huai Jiao sticky.

Huai Jiao's complexion was pale, and he felt vaguely uncomfortable. He raised his head to take a look at Zhang Xiang, but the moment he turned his face to the side, he saw Xie Suyu who was sitting quietly behind the crowd.

Huai Jiao hadn't really looked at Xie Suyu that night, he was angry and disgusted with him, except when he was forced to look at each other by pinching the back of his neck, he didn't want to look at him at all.

Of course, there is also an element of daring in it.

Now through the gap in the crowd, I saw Xie Suyu not far away - he was sitting alone in the seat where Chu Yi once was, with his right elbow resting on the armrest, his face tilted up, and his long legs crossed out of boredom.

The light couldn't reach him, and the whole person was almost hidden in darkness.

Huai Jiao wasn't sure if he was looking at her, Xie Suyu's sitting posture was too casual, as if she was waiting for a good show to come on stage, and then wantonly admired Huai Jiao's struggle and embarrassment.

Zhang Yang's hand trembled slightly, touching Huai Jiao's cheek, Huai Jiao couldn't help frowning and dodging away due to the scorching body temperature, but that hand quickly chased after Huai Jiao, touching Huai Jiao from the side of his face. His earlobes are soft.

"The ears are so soft."

When Huai Jiao heard the boy say this, his eyelashes trembled and his lips turned white.

The obedient appearance without rejection or resistance made Zhang Yang's heart beat fast, and he couldn't bear it any longer, and suddenly hugged Huai Jiao.

Hugs between boys are very ordinary, but whether it is due to the atmosphere or because the foreshadowing of the relationship is too ambiguous, everyone feels that this hug in this scene is unusual.

Including Xie Su language.

He clearly achieved his goal of intimidating and humiliating Huai Jiao, and the NPC did not do anything out of the ordinary as he expected, but when he saw Huai Jiao being touched by others and hugged by a tall boy, he felt angry and jealous. Sadness and anger flowed down the blood and went straight to the top of the head.