163. Screaming Carnival Night (17): "Hard to tame"

He can't actually stand up straight.

The wolf boy has slender limbs, broad shoulders and narrow waist. From the thigh down, there are bulging muscles all over. It is a muscular body that is very eye-catching among humans.

He was slightly hunched over, his waist and abdomen were strong and tight, his slender arms were hanging vertically downward, and a black and gold chain hung around his neck, like a ferocious wild dog being restrained.

Using a weird posture that was different from normal humans, with his green eyes narrowed, he slowly approached Huai Jiao.

"fragrant……"

It turns out he can talk.

Huai Jiao didn't know why, she was taken aback.

The slight curling of the tip of the other person's nose and the animal-like walking posture made him uncontrollably think of another person.

Belonging to the same animal family, the same wildness has not faded.

Some cave monster who can't speak and acts on instinct.

White hair.

In fact, they don't even look the same.

This werewolf child named "Tooth" has facial features that are obviously different from those of Asians.

Deep sunken eye socket lines, dark green pupils like glass balls, except for black hair, belong to a completely European and American appearance.

That's why he looks like an adult man, with a precocious feeling that doesn't match his age.

"So you can talk?"

Huai Jiao was not the only one who was surprised. After the other party said the word "fragrance", William looked shocked.

The tooth was bought by William from an indigenous tribe in a remote jungle when he was traveling before.

The native who sold it to him told him that the other person's name was "Ya" and that he was abandoned by the tribe since he was a child because of his strange eye color. He disappeared in the hinterland of the forest for decades and was raised by wild wolves.

"It's hard to tame."

The natives spoke strange slang and gestured with their hands, trying to tell William how difficult he was to raise.

"Saint Disinla is never afraid of challenges." William, who bought the werewolf child for only a bag of bread, laughed and said something arrogant.

A humanoid species that retains wolfishness, and is probably as likable as Andy the Dwarf in a circus.

But the facts proved that the young Captain William was simply wrong.

Extremely aggressive, unable to get close or even communicate.

In addition to making some begging behaviors when he felt hungry, at other times, even William who brought him back could not approach him normally outside of feeding time.

He had always thought that the wolf boy could not speak, and everyone in the circus thought so.

As a result, the other party suddenly spoke today.

Huai Jiao stood behind William, and the metal stake used to fix the iron chain was inserted at his feet.

So "Tooth" can get close to him easily.

The steps are sluggish, the waist is bent, like a real dog walking hard.

The particularly tall nasal bones of European and American races, when approaching, vibrated indirectly, as if trying to sniff something.