125. School Rules (17): "Do you trust him?"

Li Yan only glanced at Huai Jiao twice and quickly nodded in agreement.

It took only two minutes in total, and he took the person away without saying anything.

Fu Wenfei leaned against the entrance wall, slightly raised his brows, with a subtle expression. After confirming that Li Yan and the others had gone far away, he closed the door with his backhand, approached Chao Huaijiao and asked, "Why does he listen to you so much?"

Huai Jiao thought for a while, then said vaguely, "Probably guilty."

Li Yan was not the only real victim of the toilet incident.

The result of Chen Feng's intimidation was that after the other party struggled for a while, he called Huai Jiao in front of everyone.

Text messages one after another, both begging for help and deceiving, were sent to Huai Jiao's cell phone one after another.

Huai Jiao was sitting on the toilet in the innermost compartment, and the sounds from outside came to her ears clearly. His memory is not very good, the scene at that time was so afraid that his hands and feet became cold, his fingers were weak and he held the phone, and his back was sweating.

But thinking about it differently, if Huai Jiao was in the same situation as Li Yan at that time, he didn't know whether he would make the same choice.

Huai Jiao couldn't determine whether Chen Feng and Li Yan were good or bad. Human nature is complicated, and so are game NPCs with human nature.

Strong people will occasionally leave room, and weak people will always explode. The game world is the same as reality, and there is no black and white at all.

Players are not judges of justice, and Huai Jiao is neither.

His single brain circuit does not support him to think too clearly and too complicatedly. Everything he does, every action and every word, is for the sole purpose of clearing the level.

To him, there was no difference between saving Xie Suyu and saving Chen Feng.

"Go, go?"

A certain male voice, still in shock, came from a dark corner, Huai Jiao was taken aback, only then did she realize that Chen Feng was not the only one in the dormitory.

There was still pain in his knee, and when Fu Wenfei turned on the light, Chen Feng quickly stood up from the ground. With a dull expression, his thin lips were tightly pressed, and he said "thank you" to Huai Jiao in a hoarse voice.

"Don't think too much, I didn't intend to save you." Fu Wenfei replied in place of Huai Jiao in a slightly cold voice.

Only now did Chen Feng look straight at him, with his sharp brows together, he asked bluntly, "Who are you?"

The two of them only had a few words to each other before there was a vague tendency to fight. Huai Jiao looked left and right, and couldn't help interrupting nervously: "Chen Feng, can we talk to you alone?"

There are other people in the dormitory, which means that this is not a good environment for conversations. In order to avoid unnecessary waste of time, under the hint of Huai Jiao, Chen Feng drove his dormmates into the corridor.

The lights in the dormitory were shining brightly, and Chen Feng narrowed his eyes for a moment after adapting to the long darkness.

Huai Jiao sat on the seat slightly closer to the bed. Time was a little tight, so he planned to get straight to the point.

"Do you know Xie Suyu?"

When Chen Feng heard this, his expression froze. After two seconds of silence, he said, "I know."