23. Truth or Dare (23): Shen Chengyu has always been here

The valve port of the glass container containing the strong acid solution was opened by Xing Yue.

The transparent trickle fell vertically under the eyes of several people. Lin Zhizhi, who was lying on her back on the ground, had an extremely terrified expression on her face. She was staring at the slender pipe hanging in front of her eyes, her pupils tremblingly moving down slowly along the trajectory of the liquid flow.

Watching helplessly, the transparent liquid that Xing Yue described, enough to make her feel extremely painful, fell into her mouth.

Huai Jiao was so frightened that her whole body became cold, and her fingers were cold.

Suddenly there was a huge undulating sound, like a wooden seat being forcibly pulled up and down, mixed with the woman's screams that could not be vented in her mouth.

At first she could still make a muffled moan, but Huai Jiao couldn't control it, and covered her ears with a pale face. He didn't know what to do, even if it was just a game, this was the first time he faced the death scene in such a real way.

Turning his face to the side, he could still see Lin Zhizhi's body convulsing, his nails twitching and scratching the carpet from the corner of his eye.

Huai Jiao tightly closed his eyes, he had never been so frightened before, even if he was touched by something unknown in front of the third floor attic.

At this time, ghosts seem to be more acceptable than the death scene of the real person in front of them.

The sounds of struggling and vague cries gradually subsided.

When the hall became quiet again, Huai Jiao closed her eyes tightly and dared not open them for a long time.

I don't know how long it took, but he seemed to hear the man's vague voice and the sound of objects dragging and rubbing. He slowly opened his eyes and turned his head, just in time to see the movement of the strange Orion lifting the seat under Lin Zhizhi. The man He grabbed the back of the chair with both hands and dragged it out, as if he was going to dispose of the corpse.

Xing Yue looked at him and said, "Clean it up."

The man bowed his head and responded. The long-haired woman who existed alive two minutes ago now lay motionless on the chair and lost her breath. The thick blood flowed down the chair leg under her, leaving a winding path on the floor. bloodstains.

The man acted rudely, and even accidentally bumped into Zhuo Yi when he dragged the corpse around the fireplace.

Zhuo Yi's face was also a little pale, and he frowned, revealing a slightly disgusted expression.

The gate of the villa was tightly closed after Orion left.

It was too dark outside the house to see anything clearly, the fire was "crackling" and it merged with the sound of the pendulum on the wall alternately.

At this time, in the huge hall of the villa, only Xing Yue, Lu Wen, Zhuo Yi and Huai Jiao were left.

The carpet was still stained with dark blood, and the plumbing utensils were thrown aside carelessly. In this atmosphere, Xing Yue said to them calmly, as if nothing had happened, "Do you want to continue the game?"

The few people were silent, and after a long while, Lu Wencai asked in a hoarse voice, "What exactly do you want?"

There was unstoppable fatigue in the tone, "Because of an accident, do you have to drive us all to death?"

Xing Yue sneered when he heard the words, "Haven't I told you clearly what I think?"

"The truth of Shen Chengyu's death is as simple as that."