112. School Rules (4): [Don't be afraid, there are no ghosts.]

Chu Yi could still hold his posture upright, leaning against the bed with his arms folded.

When Bai Jue approached Huai Jiao and stretched his neck to try to kiss Huai Jiao's mouth, Chu Yi's eyelids twitched and he sat down on the bed suddenly.

He almost watched Bai Jue kiss Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao's lips were also different from theirs, this was the first time that Chu Yi had the opportunity to observe them so closely.

His lips are small, and the corners of his mouth are neither upturned nor drooping, but the color is pink, and the flesh of his lips bulges slightly, like a puddle of juice in Xiaotiantian's mouth, which can sink in and leave tooth marks after one bite.

It was true that Huai Jiao's lips were sunken by Bai Jue's kiss.

The sense of substitution from such a close distance is too strong, Chu Yi stared at it, his chest was so numb, and for a moment he felt as if he was kissing his bosom.

When Huai Jiao's eyelashes fluttered, he and Bai Jue's heart trembled for a split second.

Huai Jiao didn't dare to move, his back pressed against the wall by Bai Jue, he had never experienced this kind of situation where he was caught and forced to kiss again and again within less than a day after entering the dungeon.

It is obvious that Jue should have been forced, but Huai Jiao just frowned and wanted to turn her head to hide, when the other party keenly sensed it, and stretched out her hand to grab his forearm.

Huai Jiao shrank her shoulders, her fingers curled up nervously.

He didn't dare to grab Bai Jue, let alone look at Chu Yi, so he could only frowned patiently, carefully grabbed the bed quilt with his fingertips, and rolled up the flat plaid quilt into several folds.

Bai Jue sucked his lower lip, passionately and eagerly, rubbing his lips against his lips several times.

The scorching breath sprayed onto Huai Jiao's cheeks, carrying a bit of Bai Jue's own cool smell, soaking in from the seams of his slightly parted lips.

Huai Jiao opened her mouth timidly passively and irresistibly, letting Bai Jue suck on his lips, hooking her tongue to suck the soft flesh in his mouth.

The pretty little boy's mouth was wet and limp, and Bai Jue was sweating hotly on his forehead. If he moved a little harder, he could squeeze out the sweet water.

Bai Jue panted heavily, straightened the bridge of her nose and pressed against Huai Jiao's cheek, and moved quickly and heavily to lick Huai Jiao's soft lips.

The sticky sound of water kept ringing in the empty dormitory with only three people.

Chu Yi's heart was beating so violently, he was almost stunned.

He tried to calm down his fast heartbeat and shortness of breath, his gaze retracted and retracted, from top to bottom, gradually falling from Huai Jiao's face to his bent knees.

The bent knees that were originally close together caused Bai Jue to separate them. Because of the bent posture, the school uniform trousers that were originally fitted were shortened, exposing a little ankle under the trouser legs.

Thin and thin, with a clear texture covered with a layer of snow-white flesh, probably enough for Chu Yi to hold it with one hand.

The other party wore clean white socks on his feet and stepped tremblingly on his bed.

Bai Jue couldn't help kissing a little fiercely, and Huai Jiao would hum in a low voice, and even her feet would subconsciously tense up, rubbing and moving slightly on the checkered bed quilt as if she couldn't stand on them.