41. Track (12): Stop looking

Huai Jiao is afraid of the cold, so the water is always turned on very hot when taking a bath, the steam in the bathroom is steaming and smoky, and when the light is on, the vision is blurred, and now that the power is off, it is like being in a dense black fog.

The fair skin on his body was sprinkled with hot water, and the shoulders and elbows, including the slender waist, were all red.

Looking at a white and thin person, after changing his clothes, there is not much where there should be flesh. For example, at this time, the tailbone goes down, connecting with another abrupt and beautiful arc.

The continuous foam spontaneously slid down along the thin white back line, and finally stopped on the sunken waist, filled with a puddle of water, and could not fall any further.

For some reason, the tall black figure standing behind him was dazed by that spot of water, and half-knelt down uncontrollably.

The bathroom was dark, and Huai Jiao was getting more and more frightened as he didn't call. He closed his eyes and imagined some horrible scenes uncontrollably in his mind.

[8701, talk to me quickly, I'm a little scared. 】

I usually reply to him very quickly at 8701, but this time it took a few seconds before I said to him: [Say what. 】

Under the shower, her round pink shoulders shrugged slightly, Huai Jiao's voice trembled, begging him: 【Anything is fine, you have to keep talking to me until you call. 】

8701: [. 】

【good……】

Huai Jiao couldn't hear the slight pause in 8701's cold electronic sound, and her sixth sense, which used to be extremely sensitive, couldn't perceive any abnormalities in the dim bathroom.

So he would never have imagined that the strange man half-kneeling behind him, holding his breath, had such an obscene posture with his head tilted sideways and his thin lips slightly parted.

[Looks like it's not a normal power outage, just you...] If 8701 wanted to remind him in a vague way, he was stumped by the person's next actions.

The tall and tall man was kneeling, his deep brows stained with water vapor, his hands resting on Huai Jiao's feet as if restrained, he raised his head, his thin and long tongue protruded from his lips, and his expression was full of obsession. The warm water flowing down Jiao's body.

Every drop of water seems to have infected the sweet and greasy smell of the owner of the bathroom.

Huai Jiao rubbed her eyes and asked him: [Only what? 】

8701's inorganic electronic voice suddenly expressed a sense of difficulty, and he said: [Only your building has a power outage, it should be a jump,] before he finished speaking, he stopped suddenly.

Right now, Huai Jiao half bent down and wiped her calf with a bath towel.

The bathroom is tight and narrow. Because of this sudden movement, the man behind him hit his head directly on the slippery wall for a while, but the man still opened his mouth, and the man in front of him bent over unconsciously, so that there was only a sporadic distance between the two. Half an inch away, at first glance, it looks like,

Sticking out his tongue, it was as if someone was riding on his face.

[The takeaway is at the gate of the community, and it will arrive in a minute at most. 】

【You now,】

[Get out immediately. 】

Huai Jiao: [! ! ! 】