172. Screaming Carnival Night (26): "I will grant you one wish."

Huai Jiao was just playing tricks, and he knew it very well.

Because Fei Xiu's presence here was actually beyond Huai Jiao's expectations.

With an annoying suitor and a circus that is definitely not easy to provoke, it is the safest way to let him disappear immediately.

But hearing Fei Xiu's tone, he seemed very angry.

Huai Jiao couldn't figure it out, and the current plot didn't allow him to think too much.

As if enlightened, Huai Jiao saw the current situation clearly in such a cramped and dark confrontation scene.

The Asian youth came to him, wanting to take him away, and now that the plot has unfolded, what Huai Jiao needs at this moment is to find a chance to leave the circus.

"No……"

In the dark, Huai Jiao made Fei Xiu pinch her face and struggled weakly, "I'm not playing tricks."

"I've been waiting for you for a long time, I, I can't get out, I can't find you...But," if it wasn't for the lights in the car not turned on, the light is too weak to see the face clearly, no matter what with Huaijiao's personality, I can't say He uttered such genuine lies that every tone of his voice seemed to tremble when he spoke.

"But I miss you."

The temperature of the cheeks pinched by his hands began to rise, as if he was very ashamed of what he was saying.

The man's hot fingertips trembled subconsciously.

As if she couldn't pinch it firmly, Huai Jiao felt the force of her cheek clamp loosen a lot in an instant.

"Young master..."

"Fei Xiu."

I don't know whose heartbeat it was, but it was so clear in the small compartment that both of them could hear it. Gritting his teeth to retort, he was interrupted by a soft cry.

Huai Jiao called him by his first name, full name and surname, using his own vague and unique tone of weakness.

The eyelashes drooped, and under the dim light from the front window, he frowned and turned his cheek slightly, "You pinched me so painful..."

thump thump——

Strange chest movements that rise and fall exaggeratedly.

He let go of his hand quickly - the fingertips that touched Huai Jiao's cheek just now were abnormally hot like a fire.

"Don't act like a spoiled child to me!"

Fei Xiu gritted his teeth.

——Find me dead, I mean fish me dead

——Three sentences, let the former suitor become mad because of me

——Who is in love? Who is in love? Who is in love?

The atmosphere barely relaxed a bit.

Huai Jiao touched the still hot cheek with her tongue, and it hurt a little from being pinched.

He was stared at by the other party, looking at that posture, as if he still wanted to wait for him to say a few more words or do something more.

Isn't it like this in the past? As long as this shameless love brain is given a little bit of good looks, he will immediately use Slope Xia's donkey to pester himself to do something more annoying.

Persist with him and want to hold his hand, or lean towards him softly with bright eyes.

The atmosphere in the carriage was silent and dull. The black-haired Asian let the unnecessary fantasies flash through his mind at inappropriate times, making his back stiff.