35. Track (6): With a face that looks like a monster

Huai Jiao didn't think there would be such a coincidence of the same name in two consecutive dungeons.

So when he heard Shen Chengyu's name, his first reaction was to ask 8701: 【Is he also a player? ? 】

8701 replied to him: [Not sure. 】

[Under normal circumstances, the difficulty level of the dungeons that newcomers come into contact with at the beginning is not high, and they are generally single-player dungeons. 】

[But I'm not sure, maybe he is a senior player with higher authority. 】

Huai Jiao thought of the ranking list of players' combat power that she had seen in the game lobby before, and she looked forward to it: [Will he be the leader on the list? 】

8701: [Unclear. 】

Originally, Huai Jiao didn't want to watch any basketball games, but just casually browsed the forums to pass the time, but because of Shen Chengyu's appearance, he just put down his phone and watched half of the game.

Even if Huai Jiao doesn't know basketball, he can tell that Shen Chengyu's team is very good.

Compared with the S University team, the people on the side of the sports academy are simply a blow to the dimensionality reduction. The players on both sides are not on the same level in terms of physical strength or technology.

During the intermission, Huai Jiao still remembered Qin Ye's confession and went to bring him water.

The basketball team members were surrounded by a lot of girls, Huai Jiao felt a little embarrassed and just wanted to leave quickly.

How could he have thought that Qin Ye stopped him as soon as he handed over the water. The boy still had a sweat-soaked towel on his head. He took a sip of water, handed the bottle back to Huai Jiao, then lowered his head, stared at him sullenly and asked, "Did I play badly?"

Huai Jiao quickly waved her hand and said, "No."

"Then why don't you look at me." The expression on his face looked a little frustrated, "You've been looking at them."

"I just don't quite understand..." Huai Jiao said frankly.

The two of them stood for a long time, and the other people who were delivering water around them had almost dispersed, Huai Jiao felt that someone was watching them, and now it was more than a little bit awkward, he wanted to disappear directly.

Huai Jiao was able to return to her seat before the referee blew the whistle.

In fact, it's not about paying too much attention to Shen Chengyu, but in this dungeon, the other party may be the only person he can talk to. The words here only refer to the content related to the game.

Not to mention that Shen Chengyu saved him once in the last dungeon.

Huai Jiao sat near the front, and because of Qin Ye's reminder, he no longer dared to look at Shen Chengyu blatantly like before. He just stared at Qin Ye and the others absent-mindedly, and secretly thought about how to find an opportunity to meet Shen Chengyu. It would be better for Chengyu to meet alone.

Sometimes things happen by coincidence.

Huai Jiaoren sat obediently in the rest area and thought about things. He flicked the phone with his fingers, stared at the screen and turned it off and on. He didn't notice the situation on the field at all.

So at the next moment, when a basketball crossed the sideline and hit him straight, there was a scream of panic from around, but Huai Jiao himself hung his head and didn't respond at all.