12. Truth or Dare (12): How can you be so deceitful?

"I don't know if it's his big risk or your big risk." Lu Wen's yin and yang words came from Huai Jiao's side.

Huai Jiao was still dizzy after being lifted up. The chin was raised, and the delicate lips showed a rotten red after being excessively sucked and bitten, and the hot air exhaled from the mouth would hurt even if it touched it lightly.

It can be seen how hard the man used to kiss him.

Huai Jiao let out a "hiss", and pressed his cold fingertips on his mouth, he could feel the swelling around his lips as if the skin was about to break.

Forget about relatives, forget about sticking out your tongue, what does it mean to use your teeth?

Huai Jiao took a few breaths of air between the touch of his fingers, his face was still a little flushed, and his eyelashes were wet as if they had been drenched by drizzle. Only when he looked at Xing Yue again, he frowned with anger on his face.

Xing Yue's heartbeat had just calmed down, and Huai Jiao made a fucking mess again at a glance.

Unconsciously stretching out his hand towards Huai Jiao, Xing Yue didn't even think about what to do to him, but he couldn't control it.

Huai Jiao had already been fooled once just now, so naturally she won't be fooled again. He thought that Xing Yue was going to kiss him, so he pushed the man's hand away and said angrily, "Don't kiss him anymore."

Xing Yue was stunned for a moment, the frowning of the person in front of him made him stop subconsciously. His eyes still fell on Huai Jiao's lips.

Before she kissed her just now, she clearly only had the thought of venting her anger.

But after kissing his lover, not to mention that little bit of unexplained anger, Xing Yue's mind is almost not his own.

"Who, how much I want to kiss you."

The strange gazes of the people next to him made Xing Yue feel embarrassed after a while, and his naturally inhuman and cold face felt uncomfortable and annoyed. When he said this, he didn't remember at all, just now it was the ghost who was so fascinated by the kiss of his relatives.

Zhuo Yi couldn't help sneering.

"Okay, it's almost time to leave after drinking like this." The few people who had been enthusiastically talking about playing all night before, after an inexplicable big adventure game, got drunk and felt a little sleepy after a while.

Lin Zhizhi stood up first, she seemed to have wanted to leave the scene a long time ago.

"Yeah, Zhizhi and I went up first, good night, good night." Qin Li followed her a few steps.

Xing Yue probably felt ashamed and walked away very quickly when the show was over. Huai Jiao's head was still dizzy, and she lingered alone at the end of the crowd.

Drunk and the short-term lack of oxygen during the kiss, his consciousness is really not very clear at this moment, and he didn't realize when someone was following him.

Zhuo Yi followed Huai Jiao all the way without making a sound, and when he came to the door of the other's bedroom, he suddenly stretched out his hand to stop the person who was about to enter.

Huai Jiao's eyes struggled to focus on the hand holding the door panel in front of him, he blinked, and followed the hand to look at the person's face.

Huai Jiao: "?"

They were the last ones, and Zhuo Yi deliberately walked slowly. Therefore, when Huai Jiao was blocked at the door by Zhuo Yi, the others had already returned to their rooms.