134. School Rules (26): Just your love

Huai Jiao now understood why Fu Wenfei said before that if Bai Jue joined Xie Suyu's organization, the problem would be very difficult.

Among the group of people who came in, Bai Jue seemed to have a high status.

Because he only gave a cold snort without any emotion, and didn't even say a single extra word, the others spontaneously shut up.

No one seemed to dare to talk to him.

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, and shrank again into the dark place of the curtain.

He had to be very careful not to be discovered by this group of people before Chu Yi came looking for him.

"Hey, tell me, what does Xie Suyu mean this time?"

After being quiet for a while, the people outside seemed to be too bored, and someone took the initiative to start a conversation.

The words Xie Suyu mentioned in the topic made Huaijiao's ears prick up. He put his hands on the ground, put his head close to the curtain, and turned his head away, wanting to hear what this group of people would say.

"who knows?"

"Is he the one who played the video? Does he want to play with Huai Jiao?"

"It's obvious. Where do you think he made the video? He just put it on the playground, tsk tsk, that's the effect."

"Where else can it come from, the young masters who were arrested in the equipment room?"

"In fact, he can catch pregnant women by himself. I don't know what he wants to do with such a complicated situation."

"Just scare him, cat and mouse, enjoy the game haha."

Probably because the other protagonist of the video was also present at this time. Compared with the chat content of Chen Feng and his group in the bathroom last time, what the outsiders said was quite conservative. Huai Jiao hardly heard any bad words about herself.

They didn't say a word, chatting intermittently, it felt more like passing the time than looking for someone.

The auditorium has not been cleaned for a long time, and the floor behind the curtain is thick with dust. Huai Jiao held on for a while, her hands were a little numb, seeing that the people outside were not talking much, she withdrew her hands and sat back down.

As soon as he sat back, someone couldn't help being curious, and suddenly asked Bai Jue a question: "Brother Bai, did Xie Suyu talk to you before posting the video?"

"Did you know he has a video of you?"

Huai Jiao turned her back to the outside, and the hand placed by her leg trembled subconsciously.

In fact, Huai Jiao was also a little curious.

He wanted to know whether Bai Jue knew about what Xie Suyu did, and whether he participated in it together.

The most important thing is whether Bai Jue's identity is the opposite of them.

In fact, the other party's absence for so many days already explains the problem, but Huai Jiao is still a little dubious. He doesn't trust Bai Jue too much, but simply thinks... the Bai Jue in the plot doesn't seem that bad.

It was quiet outside again, Huai Jiao was a little nervous, and leaned back.

It was almost half a minute before Huai Jiao heard Bai Jue's answer.

The other party's voice was still cold and indifferent, with the usual cold taste that no one would pay attention to, and he said casually: "I don't know."