171. Screaming Carnival Night (25): "Daddy~"

The round object wrapped in plastic was thrown into the trunk, and the iron door closed with a bang.

On the interstate highway outside the town of Megan, pink-colored trucks drove past with the clang of bells, leaving a long line of dark water stains on the asphalt road.

Soon after, wild dogs on the roadside swarmed up, swarming together, licking their heads clean.

There was the sound of parking outside, and the headlights of the car swayed through the glass window. Agassius frowned, rubbed his forehead and took off his glasses.

There's that annoying guy here again.

"Please don't come here if you don't have anything necessary."

The man was a little impatient, really because every time the other person came over, nothing good happened. He either asked him to clean up the mess, or caused trouble again.

The other party didn't speak, just stood by the door and threw something over.

Round and wrapped in black plastic tape.

The table lamp on the table was knocked over, and Argosius was about to reprimand him, but in the next second, his sight was fixed on the white tabletop, and there was a little sticky stain accidentally attached to it——

Deep red, slowly spilling out of the black plastic bag.

Following the blood stain, there was a strand of soft, black hair hanging from the opening of the plastic bag that was not completely tied.

Argosius' pupils narrowed sharply.

"you--"

"Ha ha."

The plastic bag was lifted and opened to reveal the damaged doll inside.

"daddy~"

The doll made a sweet cry, and Agathius, who was almost holding his breath, suddenly regained his breath.

"Black hair. Do you like it?"

The man in black lowered his eyes and stared at the doll, seemingly asking him unintentionally.

Agathius pursed his lips, looked away, and looked back at him coldly——

"dislike."

The first conversation after Wicks woke up ended in a tit-for-tat confrontation between him and joker.

Huai Jiao was a little distressed, thinking that the plot would reach a deadlock again like before. However, before the next day, things took a new turn that afternoon.

There was the first homicide in the town.

When Huai Jiao heard the news, she was stunned for a moment.

"A murder in a small place like this is terrible."

"I guess it won't be peaceful until Halloween..."

Huai Jiao wanted to hear the specific situation, for example, but the circus member who inquired about the news seemed to be unclear, so he asked uncertainly, "It seems like a small child?"

The man scratched his head, frowned and said, "I heard it happened in the middle of the night. He slipped out to play in the early morning, and the body was found thrown in the bushes by the road the next morning."

Huai Jiao also frowned. Perhaps his imagination was too rich. Just hearing the word "child" inevitably reminded him of that night in the motel...

The sound coming from the next room happened to be the voice of a woman or a child whose identity could not be identified.