113. School Rules (5): No water

Huai Jiao had the urge to run.

From the moment you enter the game, everything develops weirdly.

When Bai Jue came in, he closed the door, which was similar to yesterday's situation but somewhat different.

Specifically, the target of this campus "bullying" seems to have changed from Bai Jue to him.

Sitting on the soft cushion, Huai Jiao looked up at Bai Jue who was approaching slowly with a pale face, her body moved back a little uncontrollably.

Before he could make any more movements, Chu Yi who was beside him suddenly reached out and restrained him.

The male high school student's strong forearm covered with a thin layer of muscle was firmly on his waist, Huai Jiao trembled, pursed his lips and turned his head.

Chu Yi's expression was strange. On his cold and handsome young face, his eyebrows were furrowed, and there was a sense of tension that was inconsistent with the current scene.

Like Bai Jue, he is young but has good growth. He is 1.85 meters tall, with broad shoulders and long legs. His uniform jacket is slouched open, and he is bigger than Huai Jiao when he sits.

Half-supporting and half-embracing Huaijiao's waist, it seemed as if he could wrap his whole body in his arms.

Chu Yi is definitely a bad student in the strict sense. In this all-boys school, he can be said to be a bully. The rich and powerful family is the object of flocking and fawning on by students from the same school. .

Huai Jiao had seen it on the first day she came here, the other party was smoking a cigarette indifferently, watching the scene where a group of younger brothers pushed Bai Jue down to the ground and beat him hard.

Bai Jue still has some bruises on his face and neck.

So Huai Jiao couldn't figure out how the two bullies and the bullied with different identities and different classes reached an agreement at this moment and transferred the conflict to him.

Bai Jue walked in front of him in just a few steps, the footsteps were inversely proportional to the indifferent expression on his face, unexpectedly a little hurried.

He fixed his eyes on Huai Jiao, bent his knees and squatted down, under the panic expression of Huai Jiao's trembling eyelashes, he moved faster than he thought, and stretched out his hands to pinch his face.

Huai Jiao had a very small face, which Bai Jue had seen yesterday, she could only hold her pointed chin with her tiger's mouth, and could hold her entire cheek with a single hand.

The soft flesh of Bai Bai's face was pinched and squeezed, Bai Jue's heartbeat accelerated for a few moments, and his fingers became hot.

Chu Yi frowned slightly for some reason.

For no reason, he felt a little bored and panicked, even a little unhappy. This feeling reached its peak when he saw Bai Jue staring at Huai Jiao for a moment, and touched Huai Jiao's face with his hands.

Like Huai Jiao, he thought it was fucking weird.

Whether it's me who has been sick since yesterday and looks for trouble twice a day, or this idiot Bai Jue who doesn't show any reluctance in front of me.

He only knows that although he has a bad character and likes new excitement and torture, he has never provoked others so frequently.

Chu Yi couldn't think of anything strange, maybe he couldn't concentrate on thinking carefully.

Because Bai Jue, who had just pinched Huai Jiao's face in front of him, seemed to be captivated, took a breath, stretched out his face, and eagerly kissed Huai Jiao's mouth without any hesitation.