105. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (17)

Chu Heng couldn't quite understand the last look Huai Jiao looked at him at the round table.

Poor and dazed.

Incomprehensible sight.

In fact, he doesn't need to understand.

Because it is no longer necessary.

The game could have ended quickly.

The survival game for good people is just a game of finding gods in front of werewolves, how easy it is to get a god card in a low-end game, the first true prophet No. 8 who jumped against werewolves during the day, the witch's Silver Water No. 5, and Double Jinshui No. 9.

There is no need to wait until the third day for the three cards on the edge of the knife.

It's just that winning was too easy and didn't meet He Ling's game standards, so on the second night, he casually and easily eliminated an irrelevant person who knew the rules of the game and knew the rhythm.

All the misfortunes started when the room was searched during the day the next day.

Originally, the proposal was only to muddy the water and dirty identity, but somehow something went wrong.

The concealment of the knife will not be noticed, and the hair on the bed is not even clear to the werewolf himself. When Chu Heng saw Huai Jiao's suspicious expression, his face was stunned but calm.

The first wound of a suspected priest who was not in the daytime plan, a werewolf.

This person whom He Ling clearly showed interest in, in Chu Heng's eyes, was a bunch of boring and beautiful cannon fodder in the game.

The only surprise is that it is rare for the other party to be stupid.

Chu Heng never thought that he would be so easy to deceive.

After already guessing that the werewolf has additional settings, the blatant "evidence" in the room is easily taken as true just because of his two unserious explanations.

Chu Heng still remembers the helpless look of the other party pursing his lips and blushing and unable to refute.

Chu Heng looked at him, with a surprised and funny expression on his face, but in his heart, he was violating the human design and making uncontrollable malicious speculations——

You can believe such nonsense, even if you look like a beautiful woman, could it be that she really looks like a... with no hair underneath.

The mind is also consistent with a face, pure and stupid at the same time.

So stupid that he only stayed in his bedroom for less than an hour, and he completely gave in his trust.

Can be easily fooled into dizziness by oneself.

Chu Heng thought he had a good card under his control, and when the prophet was dead, Huai Jiao was the card closest to the people of God.

It's not that they haven't suspected that the other party is very likely to be a witch or a hunter.

It's just that the deliberate concealment of clues at the round table, as well as the extremely dull speeches and votes made Chu Heng almost laugh out loud.

Before Chu Heng voted, he was not sure whether he would survive the next day.

So in return for saving him, he can put a little more water.

Let the idiot cannon fodder who was "bullied" because of himself not be so wronged when looking at himself, and even live a little longer.

"Aren't you too impulsive? You're not calm." He Ling frowned, and the words he said were still in his ears, and he was actually describing him as not calm.