148. Screaming Carnival Night (2): A good mood of the day was ruined

If you use "acting skills" to judge Huai Jiao's expression at this time, it is actually not true.

The obviously red tip of his nose and wet eyelashes were enough to show that he had indeed shed tears just now.

I just don't know if the people close to him are careless enough, or if they don't care at all.

The black-haired Asian with outstanding appearance only hugged Huai Jiao symbolically and praised her. He touched his eyelashes casually with his fingers, then quickly let go of him and looked away.

[Is this my love interest? ] Huai Jiao shrugged her nose, vaguely guessing.

However, there was no need to reply to him with 8701, and he quickly confirmed this fact himself.

The three people, who had just finished killing an unlucky gangster and made a lot of money, were sitting around the hotel bed with excited expressions.

Huai Jiao had just entered the dungeon and was still a little confused about the situation. At this time, she said nothing and just sat quietly next to the Asian man, waiting for them to divide the spoils.

The pock-marked young man was very skilled in counting money very quickly, "It's the same as last time, we each get 20%!"

The black-haired Asian seemed to be some kind of spiritual leader in the four-person team, and they all agreed that the other party should take the big shot.

Huai Jiao saw the young man raising his eyebrows indifferently, and the fat man next to him nodded at the same time. It seemed that everyone had no objection to the distribution result.

Of course, this also includes Huai Jiao at this time.

A neat dozen of banknotes were unevenly divided into three parts. Two parts were given to the pock-marked face and the fat man, and the largest pile was given to the black-haired young man.

He picked it up, tapped it casually, and then put the money into his coat pocket lightly.

Huai Jiao: "..."

"????"

【What about mine? ? ? ] Huai Jiao waited for a long time and shouted in surprise.

Although he didn't care much about the things he paid the most for, nor did he care much about the results of uneven distribution.

But wouldn’t it be too much to omit him directly? !

8701: [……]

He didn't even dare to tell Huai Jiao that this distribution method was his own request.

Probably because Huai Jiao's eyes were too difficult to ignore, the black-haired young man who was about to get up after finishing the distribution of spoils made his "burning" eyes stare.

He froze for a moment, lowered his eyes: "?"

Huai Jiao:? ?

How dare you? I?

The black-haired kid with the same hair color as the young man, even when he was angry, his brows and eyes were watery, and his nose and eyes were red and pink, looking at him "poorly".

If he hadn't been used to the other party's showing weakness, Fei Xiu would have been easily attracted to Huai Jiao.

Just like those countless unlucky people who were tricked into hotels by him.

It's a pity that in this unequal relationship, Fei Xiu is in the leading position.

Huai Jiao's specialty is only under his hint, forced to become perfect.