11. Truth or Dare (11): Can the truth lie?

Where did I offend you?

There was no room for bargaining, after all, Qin Li had already taken the lead. Huai Jiao stood up tremblingly, she couldn't tell whether it was Jiu Jin or shyness, her face was burning hot even to the tips of her white ears.

"Choose it so soon?"

The obviously teasing voice made Huai Jiao squeeze out a bit of reluctance to admit defeat from the original shame and embarrassment.

"Do you still need to think about it?" Huai Jiao replied.

Lu Wen laughed exaggeratedly and whistled at him.

Everyone around was sitting, only Huai Jiao stood up, without looking down, he could feel that everyone's eyes were on him, teasing, calm, watching the excitement.

Kissing girls without consent is an advantage, Huai Jiao can't do it. There are only three boys, Lu Wen can't, and of course Xing Yue can't either. The former is because Huai Jiao is unwilling, while the latter thinks that Xing Yue is definitely unwilling.

Huai Jiao walked towards Zhuo Yi without squinting.

Under the light, he could even see the obvious froze expression of the other party, not only the expression but also the body.

A person who usually talks a lot and likes to provoke him, after meeting Huai Jiao's eyes, he looks over like a daze. This person never stopped joking with Huai Jiao on the way to catch fish in the afternoon, and even exaggerated every sentence.

So when he showed a stupefied look of being frightened at this time, Huai Jiao felt in vain that he had found his way back.

After all, whether it's Lu Wen, Xing Yue, or the previous Zhuo Yi, when facing Huai Jiao, they always have a high profile that they can bully him at any time.

It's not that Huai Jiao is not angry, it's just that his soft temper since childhood and his lack of understanding of the game's characters make him react more slowly than usual when dealing with unfamiliar good intentions or malicious intentions in an unfamiliar environment.

It's just that sometimes I still feel wronged, and when Huai Jiao cries, she always thinks, am I so easy to bully.

But now it's better, and now Huai Jiao has found someone to bully.

Zhuo Yi was sitting not far away from him, just separated by Xing Yue, Huai Jiao walked slowly in front of him. The consciousness that had gradually become sober as the game started, and only a little bit of drunkenness, seemed to be baked by the heat when he was close to the fireplace.

The corners of his eyes that were dazzled after being drunk showed a springy color for no reason under the warm firelight. Huai Jiao supported the carpet with his hands, and knelt in front of Zhuo Yi. He moved his head closer, so close that he could see himself approaching. Shi Zhuoyi had a clearly rolling Adam's apple on his slender neck.

With this strange look of being out of his mind, everyone knew that he had a problem.

"Didn't you say you wanted to tease me this afternoon?" Huai Jiao said softly.

Zhuo Yi's pupils dilated for an instant.

"And you said you can pee on your bed?"

The person in front of him seemed to be very drunk, his eyebrows were slightly frowned when he spoke, and his most beautiful face had a natural and seemingly sincere expression of incomprehension.

Huai Jiao heard everything, the conversation between Zhuo Yi and Xing Yue when he drank too much.

It was as if Zhuo Yi's unreasonably chaotic heartbeat could be clearly heard at this very moment.