65. Cave Ghost (8): Cross the river

Huai Jiao specially observed this group of college students. Several young men and women have distinct appearances and personalities, some have a proud personality and some have a good temper. The only person in the team who can't be figured out is the masked man.

He was dressed in black and seemed to rarely take off his mask.

Huai Jiao has heard two girls call him Brother Lan, but it's not clear which Lan it is.

The man seemed to be two years older than them. He didn't talk much and had a more independent personality. Even Shan Chi treated him well.

Before entering the cave, Huai Jiao didn't even remember his appearance after spending so many days outside.

It was also until this moment that he had a careful look at what the other person looked like.

It's not that the man looks so passerby that people forget it when he sees it. On the contrary, his facial features are very outstanding, even a little too eye-catching.

And Huai Jiao could see clearly at this time, it was only because he was lying on the opponent's lap right now.

In the narrow space of the tunnel where only one person can fit in, the man stepped sideways on the stone wall with his legs apart.

The team in front stopped abruptly, but the two people at the end of the follow-up did not hear the result, that's how it is now.

Under the loose dark-colored overalls, there are strong thigh muscles that contain explosive power. The hard object touched earlier is probably the deep leather boots under the opponent's feet.

When being touched by Huai Jiao, he avoided it for a while, but the people behind him still crawled forward as if they still didn't know.

Under the light of the white flashlight, Huai Jiao lay dead between his thighs with a dull expression.

If it wasn't for the fact that the current environment was too weird, and the person lying between his legs was an idiot, the state of the two of them at this moment really looked like some kind of unspeakable discordant scene.

Huai Jiao curled up her twenty fingers at the same time, and her hands were tightly clutching the masked man's pants.

He raised his face stiffly, not daring to move.

...

"You can go!" the fat man yelled back.

By the time they climbed out of the narrow tunnel, almost half an hour had passed.

"There was a vertical hole in the horizontal hole just now, and suddenly there was a flood of water, which scared me and told you to stop."

Fat Boy stood at the entrance of the cave to make way for the people behind, and explained a few words.

Huai Jiao followed behind the masked man, and after a few slow crawls, he was pulled by someone and dragged out of the cave.

"Fuck, finally came out, almost suffocated."

Shan Chi was the last one to come out, got up quickly when he got off the ground, put his bag on his back, "take a break or continue?"

According to their previous progress, it is impossible to stop and rest without half a day, or before finding the next road. The materials and energy in the cave are limited, and every minute of delay will increase the difficulty of survival in the later stage.

It's just that there are not only them in the team, but also a layman with zero survival ability in a dangerous environment.

Everyone in the team knew the meaning of Shan Chi's question. Hearing this, Yu Wenqing frowned slightly, turned around and asked Huaijiao directly, "Can you do it?"