45. Track (16): Special identity

The incandescent lamps in the bedroom seemed not as white as his legs.

Huai Jiao's face is so beautiful that anyone who has met her face can't help but praise how beautiful she is.

But what is completely different from his striking and pretty face is his dressing style.

On weekdays, I prefer simple and comfortable casual attire. I like loose turtleneck sweaters and slacks most, paired with thick coats or long scarves, without showing a little bit of excess skin. You can call it conservative.

It seems that he doesn't want others to pay too much attention to him.

Not only dressing up, but even speaking.

Only when it is privately at home and not being noticed by others, will it be released a little bit.

Show a little different from the external image.

Conservative gray slacks with loose legs and waist, thin waist, slender and slightly concave curves without any excess flesh, and you don't even need to untie the drawstring around your waist when you take it off.

Just grab the corner of the trouser waist directly and pull it down lightly.

The coat was still on the bed long before he got up.

The white half-length pile-neck sweater, when worn on the body, can cover half of the tip of the chin and block the upward movement of the snow-white thighs. The lines are undulating, round and full.

The trousers were trampled under the feet, and Huai Jiao in the camera seemed too lazy to bend down to pick them up, and only stretched out one foot to hook the waistband of the trousers and lift it up casually.

The sweater on his body moved slightly due to this movement.

In the video, nothing is exposed except the legs.

Just a slight dynamic arc of the hem of the clothes caused the two big men sitting beside Huai Jiao to turn their heads slightly as if startled.

——Fuck, in the live broadcast room, I was also with these two idiots, looking down at my wife's clothes...

--I also……

——Too astringent, woo woo woo, my wife is good at fishing, I'm like an innocent male high school student, just watching the video of changing clothes makes my face blush and my heart beat...

In the dimly lit living room, the laptop screen was dimly lit. Huai Jiao couldn't help lowering his head since he started changing clothes. He wanted to fast forward and jump over, but before he could move, his mind automatically Yan Shu's words of "you can't miss the details at the critical moment" sounded, and Shen Chengyu's half-spoofed sentence "our basketball team doesn't like to pull the curtain when taking a shower, why are you so shy when you're all men".

Huai Jiao just wished they could just watch it, and just sit and wait for the result.

"Why, is your waist like that?"

The living room was quiet, the surveillance radio was low, and when the three of them were silent, the noises around them were much louder than usual, and that's when Shen Chengyu spoke.

The fierce sword eyebrows were slightly frowned, as if thinking about an incomprehensible but really curious problem.

Huai Jiao turned his head to look at him, the row of earrings on the ear bone of the other party reflected the white light on the screen in front of him, Shen Cheng met Huai Jiao and looked over, as if he was afraid that he would not understand, he raised his hand and made a gesture.