145. School Rules (End): Because he is a stupid holy mother.

Don't think about the 'protagonist', it only refers to Xie Suyu.

Huai Jiao didn't know where Li Yan got the confidence to do such a thing, and thought of using him to coerce Xie Suyu.

It's a bit funny to say it, Huai Jiao doesn't think she has such value, even if Xie Suyu came, maybe it's just to join in the fun, to see what tricks these clowns can play.

By the way, I want to ridicule Huai Jiao - after pretending to be tough in front of him twice, she is now tied up by the NPC like a fool and used as a hostage.

The fact is indeed as Huai Jiao expected.

Almost half an hour later, the door of the auditorium was pushed open again.

Xie Suyu appeared in the sight of everyone. He leaned sideways at the door, as if observing the situation inside. After a pause for a few seconds, he said softly, "So many people?"

Huai Jiao watched him walk steadily into the auditorium without haste.

Then he sat down in the best auditorium directly opposite the stage with his legs crossed, looking calm and relaxed, as if he had really been invited to come here to watch a show.

"I knew you would come." Seeing this, Li Yan smiled strangely.

Xie Suyu raised his eyebrows, leaned loosely on the back of the chair, and replied, "Of course I want to come..."

"How can you watch his show if you don't come?"

Even though he knew that this meeting was set up by someone with bad intentions, in such a strange scene, he could still ignore the scorching eyes of dozens of people around him and openly express his interest in Huai Jiao without any concealment.

"Why did you make yourself so pitiful again?"

When he said this, he raised his chin slightly, his eyes fell on Huai Jiao's face for a moment, and there was a sporadic smile on his lips.

"Bai Jue, Chu Yi, and Fu Wenfei, can't even three of them protect you?" The voice was too low and I couldn't tell whether it was Yin Yang. I could only glance at the other three people who were also tied up on the stage with my peripheral vision. of banter.

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, turning her face pale.

"Okay. I didn't call you here to catch up with Huai Jiao." Li Yan was ignored by Xie Suyu for a long time, and his expression was a little pale.

Xie Suyu seemed to have just noticed this person. He turned to him with cold eyes and said, "Are you worthy of calling me here?"

Li Yan suddenly changed his face, and after a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "You will know soon whether I am worthy or not."

Xie Suyu pulled his lips and sneered slightly.

...

The hands clasped in front of the chest were actually not very tightly tied, probably because of the large number of people, and because Huai Jiao himself was "weak and harmless", they didn't regard him as a threat.

While Li Yan and Xie Suyu were talking, Bai Jue, who was lying on his side not far away, gave him a vague look, looking at Huai Jiao's wrist.

Huai Jiao nodded slightly, and received the signal, taking advantage of the people on the stage not paying attention, she bent her knees to cover her hands, and at a blind spot where no one could see, she twisted her wrist slightly to earn twice.

In the first copy, he had a similar experience, fingers grabbed the excess knot of the rope and pulled it down with force.

When Li Yan and others turned around, he froze for a moment, raised his eyes to meet the eyes of several people pretending to be uncomfortable, and secretly hid the slightly loose knot in his palm.