13. Truth or Dare (13): "Among the five of us,at least one person has a problem"

His back was sweating, the cold and sticky feeling made Huai Jiao feel a little uncomfortable, he sat there for a while, but decided to get up and take a shower.

After taking a bath, she became more and more awake. After coming out of the bathroom, the hands of the clock stopped at 4:30 in the morning. Huai Jiao's mind was very confused, and she tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep.

After entering this game, Huai Jiao always thought that he was at least not related to the main storyline. The system told him from the very beginning that the original owner was just cannon fodder, which gave him a sense of security outside the plot. .

Even if it was learned from Lu Wen the day before that the original owner and Shen Chengyu had some unclear relationship.

Huai Jiao never thought it would be such a relationship.

In the game plot, Shen Chengyu died on the third floor of the villa four years ago. The case report dictated by Xing Yue on the first night said that the deceased was mentally normal and had no suicidal tendencies, and the attic on the third floor was not a closed room.

Shen Chengyu died strangely, all the clues point to an answer, this is a deliberate murder.

And the only ones who could directly participate in this murder case were the other five people who were in the same villa as Shen Chengyu on the night of the incident.

In the previous dream, it was obvious that the characters and scenes were covered with fog and it was difficult to distinguish clearly, but when Huai Jiao woke up at this time, she was able to recognize the identities of several people in the villa.

Lu Wen, Zhuo Yi, Qin Li, Lin Zhizhi, and herself. The only thing that is different from back then is probably that Xing Yue is now taking the place of the dead Shen Chengyu.

The murderer who killed Shen Chengyu was among the five of them, or there might be more than one.

Huai Jiao couldn't even be sure whether the original owner was involved four years ago. Even if the original owner hadn't participated, the request he made during the big adventure indirectly gave the murderer the opportunity to commit the crime.

Shen Chengyu's death, he couldn't get anything to do with it.

...

Huai Jiao opened her eyes and thought wildly about the dawn.

The futile insomnia last night caused him to be in a trance all day, and he seemed absent-minded in everything he did.

"What's wrong with you today?" Zhuo Yi asked him during breakfast.

Huai Jiao replied perfunctorily, "It's nothing, I didn't sleep well."

Zhuo Yi paused for a moment when he heard the words, he thought that some of his extreme behavior last night caused Huai Jiao to "didn't sleep well".

"Did I scare you last night?" Zhuo Yi scratched his ears uncomfortably, he leaned on Huai Jiao, and whispered coaxingly: "Don't be angry with me, I have never hugged anyone before, you, you At that time, it smelled so good, I smelled it and got on my head..."

Huai Jiao: ...

Zhuo Yi really could always interrupt his serious thoughts at the right time.

Huai Jiao was quite speechless: "No, I think..."

"Hey, don't be angry. Next time I will definitely not kiss you secretly. I promise, I only touched you lightly twice, and I never did anything excessive."

"However, Jiaojiao..." The two of them were too close while speaking, and Zhuo Yi was sitting taller than Huai Jiao, and he glanced down at the other's thin collarbone. Zhuo Yi swallowed, and said in a low voice, "Why are you so white?"