70. Cave Ghost (13): Weakness

With a bang, a dagger pierced through the damp air in the cave, passed through Huai Jiao's eyes, and was nailed to the stone wall on his side face.

"hiss----"

The bluish-white humanoid monster in front of him, as if enraged, turned his face towards the place where the dagger was thrown.

On a bony and sharp face, the fangs were bared, and black lines like snake patterns bloomed from the side of the face.

The slender limbs covered with thin scales supported the ground, and the muscles on the arms, waist and abdomen were strong and stretched tightly. He made a fierce offensive posture that was completely different from when he was lying on Huai Jiao just now.

The light of the flashlight shone firmly on this side, and Huai Jiao suddenly saw the white hair in front of her eyes rising, and the monster that was restraining him and bullying him was like a string stretched to the limit, and rushed over in a blink of an eye— —

"ah--!!"

Sharp and ear-piercing screams of fear sounded one after another from the sealed hole.

"What is it!! Fuck!"

The lights in the cave were brightly lit, and the moment her vision returned to clarity, Huai Jiao's face turned pale, and she bit her lip violently.

Three or five, unrecognizable, deformed and strange species, propping up their strangely long forearms, crouched in various places in the cave with strange postures.

Several people were densely besieged in the middle of the flat ground.

And Huai Jiao was lying on another boulder on the edge a few meters away from them, isolated from the outside.

He panted heavily, and slowly stood up while supporting the cave wall with trembling hands and feet.

After compulsively calming down, Huai Jiao leaned against the dark side of the cave and looked in the middle. Under the strong light of several flashlights, he could even recognize the monster that was pressing on him just now.

It was larger than the others, tall and strong, with a sharp and prominent spine, and sharp barbs that reflected the cold light on the joints.

Not to mention its extremely white messy hair.

If it wasn't for the bluish-white complexion and strange scales on his body, Huai Jiao would have thought that the monster was a human being when he looked at it from the back.

A short dagger thrown by Lan before was stuck in the crevice of the stone, Huai Jiao slowly touched it and pulled it out.

What he thought was a small sound was detected by the sharp-eared white-haired monster, and it turned around again with a sharp reaction. Its cold and inorganic pure white pupils opened wide and looked at Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao's breath stopped suddenly, seeing the monster abandon the others in the cave just because of his one action, and then quickly jumped towards him on all fours——

"Get away!"

The bright yellow folding climbing pick was pulled out from the backpack at some point, and the man who was holding the handle horizontally swung his backhand, and suddenly cut a wide mouth on the monster in front of him.

The white-haired monster that had jumped to Huai Jiao's eyes stopped suddenly.

Behind it, a smaller one of its kind had already had someone in the team stabbed.

"Hiss! Hiss!" The bluish-white skin was torn apart by the knife, and the monster squatting in front of several people couldn't stop rolling and screaming amidst the flesh and blood.