110. School Rules (2): Single protagonist

Under such circumstances, Huai Jiao took the time to think about her personality.

If the character setting of the original body is followed, is there any possibility for him to resist.

The answer is naturally no. The original owner is timid, weak and loves to cry, which has nothing to do with Huai Jiao's own personality.

There are at least twenty people crowded around in the waste equipment room. The adolescent boys were all tall and big, wearing well-styled and straight uniforms. When they gathered together, the lights in the equipment room were dimmed.

"It's really cowardly, I don't dare to lift my head haha."

"That's not true. He went to school with this idiot surnamed Bai, and he thought they were such good friends. But within a week he was following Brother Chu, and it was he who tricked him here today."

"Oh, brother turned against each other."

Huai Jiao was numb.

Not surprisingly, the counselor who they said went to school with the surname Bai and tricked him here today is himself.

8701 had told him about the things the original owner had done before, and Huai Jiao had imagined that if she had come early, she might be able to salvage the plot.

Who knew that this was the scene when he entered the dungeon.

Ear-piercing laughter surrounds the top of the head, Huai Jiao hangs her head, almost letting others laugh and sarcasm in disgrace.

Not only did he not dare to raise his head now, he also didn't even dare to turn his gaze.

After all, the person next to him who was half kneeling on the ground like him might be the protagonist of this dungeon, or the one who had made enemies with him.

The way Huai Jiao hangs his head and keeps silent all the time looks more and more cowardly in the eyes of everyone. Although he knew that he was such a person, it is inevitable to feel bored after watching him for a long time.

Bullying a coward who won't resist is neither new nor exciting. It's better to watch a person with backbone like Bai Jue change his face.

Bai Jue was pinned down on the back of his neck, half of his side face with sharp browbones was pressed against the cushion, and there was only half a person's width between him and Huai Jiao, but he didn't even look at Huai Jiao, he just looked sternly in front of him. Standing youth.

The other party's posture was lazy, and the tails of his eyes were raised with a bit of disdainful attitude. His eyelids were slightly drooped, and he glanced lightly at the two kneeling under his eyes.

"You still need my help when you kiss yourself." Although the tone was teasing, the tone was cold and there was no smile at all.

He clearly only wanted to punish the other party, and helping was by no means a literal help.

Bai Jue's muscles tensed up, and he struggled suddenly.

He is really strong, and his physical condition is good. His shoulders are broad, his legs are long, his physique is superior. If there were not two or three people around him to restrain him, he would have turned over and stood up a long time ago.

Seeing this, Chu Yi just sneered, didn't say a word, and didn't give any warning, and kicked the person hard on the back with his foot.

Heavy dust rose again from the cushions.

Huai Jiao was startled by the huge movement beside her.

He pursed his lips tightly and grasped the cushion under his hand tremblingly.