164. Screaming Carnival Night (18): "He"

[Check the window. 】

Just as Huai Jiao jumped out of the car, the hand that closed the car door paused.

【Any questions? 】

When he asked this question, he actually had a vague premonition in his heart, Huai Jiao couldn't help being nervous, and shouted to the black man who stopped the car and waited for him, "Wait a minute, I have something to do. "

The tall black man frowned, and urged with a not-so-bad attitude: "Don't waste time, William asked you to have breakfast."

"I'll go later."

Huai Jiao followed the instructions of 8701 and walked to the driver's window.

The chassis of this modified utility vehicle is a bit high, probably because of the long-distance travel required, it is stronger than ordinary trucks in terms of appearance and interior.

Therefore, no matter how large the external impact is, the people in the car will not feel too much shaking.

The slightly higher chassis required Huai Jiao to stand on tiptoes to get on the window.

The transparent glass was covered with a layer of water mist. After the sun rose, the water droplets rolled down, washing away some obvious traces.

If it wasn't for 8701's subtle reminder, it might have taken Huai Jiao a long time to notice the abnormality.

In the corner near the driver's seat, a faint fingerprint that had not been washed away by water droplets was left alone on the glass.

At first glance, it looks like someone was standing there...

It's like making some kind of special move...

Huai Jiao's pupils dilated a little, he opened his eyes in a daze, his fingers twitched slightly, and covered his palms up——

snoop.

It was a prying motion.

Holding the glass window with his fingers, tilting his head slightly, pressing his forehead firmly, he went to peek at the picture in the carriage.

Huai Jiao took a step back hastily, and the sudden change of expression on her face made the black man realize something was wrong. "What's wrong?" He approached Huai Jiao with confusion on his face.

Huai Jiao didn't make a sound, she just slowly raised her right hand and pointed tremblingly.

The strong, thick-looking black man followed the position he pointed to and approached the corner of the car window. After looking carefully for a long time, he discovered the abnormality.

Because of his excessive height, he had to half-bend over in order to imprint his entire palm on the finger mark in the same posture as Huai Jiao.

The early morning sunlight shines directly in through the transparent glass window of the driver's seat. It was very bright in the carriage, compared to the dim residual light at night that made it almost impossible to see anything.

Therefore, the black python could clearly see that in that position, the place directly facing his eyes was the only part of the wooden bed that was covered by debris when Huai Jiao rested at night.

Probably the position of Huai Jiao's head.

Because the black python saw a pillow through the small gap.

An expensive, smooth and fine silk soft pillow was moved from William's tent last night.

"Could it be someone... accidentally printed it?"