182. Screaming Carnival Night (36): "It's so beautiful tonight."

Huai Jiao sends the little boy away.

It's not because she doesn't want to bring a child, but because...

Ever since the series of events tonight, his tight sixth sense has not relaxed until now.

In order to guard him, Leon opened a long-term room in the motel. At this time, he was asking the hotel owner to return the key. When the middle-aged man with a big beard saw Huai Jiao behind Leon, there was an indescribable subtle expression on his face.

"When will you Yankees get better from the 'yellow fever'?"

As if she regarded Lyon as a special group with a fanatical interest in yellow-skinned people, Huai Jiao stood behind Lyon, her hands and feet stiff, her expression slightly embarrassed.

"I can't help it, Asian brats are really cute." Leon smiled evilly and accepted the hotel owner's joke, and walked out with Huai Jiao in his arms.

Before going out, Huai Jiao couldn't hold back, she turned her head and glanced back through Leon's hand on his shoulder.

The bearded hotel owner was cleaning his antique gramophone, Huai Jiao's lips moved, as if he wanted to say something, but the moment the other party looked up, he closed his mouth again and dismissed the idea.

Huai Jiao was sitting in the passenger seat of Lyon, with the window open, and the cold wind blew away his wet bangs sticking to his forehead.

Obviously, she should be able to relax, but for some reason, Huai Jiao has been feeling restless ever since she saved the child.

Leon had bad taste and kept playing noisy electronic rock music on the player.

The man was holding the steering wheel with one hand, and the other hand was idly hanging out of the car window, whistling out of tune.

He seemed to be in high spirits.

"Leon, it's a little noisy..." Huai Jiao knew that he shouldn't make too many demands on men, but he really felt a little uncomfortable, whether it was physical or psychological.

"I'm sorry, I... your music is playing a little too loud..."

Leon glanced sideways at him. He looked at Huai Jiao, paused for two seconds, then lightly tugged his lower lip and said, "Okay."

"You're too nervous, jiao."

Huai Jiao picked her fingers, her shoulders tensed up. He tried hard to smile and respond to Leon, but found that he couldn't do it.

So Huai Jiao fell silent again.

The car's driving became more and more bumpy, and the scenery along the surrounding roads gradually changed from lively towns to remote ones.

On the narrow forest path, the branches of the forest poked in from the car window.

"Leon..."

The small branches swept over Huai Jiao's bare arms. Huai Jiao squeezed her fingers tightly. Finally, she couldn't hold it back anymore. She suppressed her trembling voice and asked in a low voice: "This doesn't seem to be the way to the circus..."

"Ha." Leon's response was a very short laugh.

He turned his head, his slightly curly short brown hair was blown back by the wind that poured in from the car window, and his pair of deep light-colored eyes stared directly at Huai Jiao with a half-smile.

That expression was so familiar that Huai Jiao couldn't help but shudder.

"Are you a little too slow to react, kid?"