52. Track (23): Subpoena

It's actually not that small.

Huai Jiao could only feel that the place where she was lying on her stomach was very hard, like some kind of plastic board, and there would be a hollow sound when her knees knocked on it.

"Go in, lower your head." The man stood behind, seemingly pointing out intimately.

Huai Jiao was a little slow, his head hit the baffle, and he hurriedly stretched out his hand to touch it in front of him.

"How stupid..." The man sighed softly after his forehead was rubbed.

Huai Jiao: "..."

In the end, he was pushed in by someone holding his shoulders.

Huai Jiao was bound hands and feet, blindfolded, and when she was panicking, she heard what the man said.

"Pray that your little boyfriend can find you as soon as possible."

He stroked Huai Jiao's face and repeated again.

"Who makes you always make me angry."

...

There was heavy rain in City S two days ago, so that the road conditions in the suburbs were not very good.

By the time Shen Chengyu found Huai Jiao, almost half an hour had passed. In the suburbs at one o'clock in the morning, there were no lights everywhere, the road was blocked by pits of concrete and dirt, and the signs of the construction of the old community were lying on the side of the road indiscriminately.

If he hadn't really heard the voice, Shen Chengyu wouldn't have gone in at all.

Looking around, there are unfinished buildings everywhere, and under the silent moonlight, the slight sound is even more strange.

"Huai Jiao?" Shen Chengyu called out.

"Boom—" was like a hollow sound muffled in a sealed cardboard box.

Shen Chengyu took two steps forward in disbelief, and in front of him was the abandoned children's play area in the old community, except for a rusty seesaw, there was only another simple slide equipment with an outdated shape.

Small stairs, platform sections and circular small slides made of plastic panels.

The only thing that can hide people is the cartoon hut connected to the slide.

The semi-enclosed cottage in the shape of a castle has two small exits, which are tightly sealed by a heavy manhole cover brought from nowhere.

Hearing the noise, Shen Chengyu quickly turned up and removed the manhole cover.

When he saw the person curled up inside, he opened his eyes wide and was stunned for several seconds.

The man's hands and feet were tied with string, his eyes were covered with a scarf, and his mouth was sealed with tape—in the past, the narrow 'castle' that could accommodate at most two young children was now curled up with an adult.

His slender legs were twisted, and his grievances were folded on his chest, and his hands were tied around his knees around his calves.

His ankles and wrists were half exposed due to the curled movement, and the places that hadn't been cleaned for a long time rubbed his body with dirt and dust, but the half-exposed little face was still dazzlingly white.

The sound Shen Chengyu heard just now was the sound of Huai Jiao's feet kicking against the plastic board.

After the manhole cover was removed, the small circular hole at the entrance was pitifully small, only about half the width of Shen Chengyu's shoulders. Shen Chengyu couldn't get in, so he could only probe in and untie the rope for him first.