99. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (11)

The white bath towel that was soaked in water was loosely tied with a knot. Chu Heng put his hand on it and raised his fingertips slightly, as if he was going to untie it for Huai Jiao to see.

Huai Jiao's face turned red and white for a few times, her fingers curled up and grabbed her clothes, her mouth was tightly pursed in a bewildered expression.

He was stared at by Chu Heng, and a thought flashed through his mind——

Was the other person like this before?

In this way, he only wore a bath towel, and stared straight at him with the long and narrow phoenix eyes after taking off the glasses.

He is unrestrained and can be said to be aggressive, saying some specious and unthinkable things to himself.

"Do you want me to prove it?" Chu Heng was still asking.

When Huaijiao presented the "evidence" before, his expression suddenly changed, and he felt a little out of control emotion. At this moment, it seemed that his position was reversed and regained the upper hand.

He was just as Huai Jiao had imagined, like a different person.

What he said and what he was about to do, and even the viewers who had watched his live broadcast for so long in his live broadcast room, couldn't help but swipe the screen full of "shit".

After all, before this day, Chu Heng was a very standard Bingshan abstinence character in the eyes of everyone.

No one could have imagined that he would have such a broken personality.

Huai Jiao blushed, the "werewolf hair" still lying on the palm was like a hot potato, it was not right to throw it away, or continue to pinch it, he was taken a step closer by Chu Heng, and even his whole back was numb. .

Purely intimidated.

"Why don't you talk anymore?" Chu Heng didn't know if he was pleased by his silly expression, he couldn't help showing a little smile on his face, the corners of his straight mouth were slightly raised, and he said to him in a less cold voice: "You Didn’t you just say that it’s so long, it’s definitely not from a human body.”

"Do you suspect I'm a werewolf?"

The man's light-colored pupils became paler under the incandescent light in the bedroom, and when he stared straight at a person, he felt oppressive like a cold-blooded animal.

It's just that his clothes are disheveled, and his behavior and grooming don't look very serious at this moment, especially in contrast to Huai Jiao's pitiful and helpless little appearance.

The more Huai Jiao remained silent, the more he gained the upper hand. The previous expression of astonishment seemed to be faked, but the evil appearance of strategizing at this time is his true nature.

"I prove my innocence now, do you want to see it?" He spoke very fast, but the meaning expressed in every word was very straightforward.

And it was too blunt, that's why Huai Jiao didn't dare to reply when his hands and feet were so stiff.

"No...no need," he stammered with a flushed face.

Huai Jiao still can't do it, just for an uncertain clue in the game, she goes to see other people's following things.

The expression of shame and embarrassment on his face was too obvious, Chu Heng pursed his lips, it seemed that he was really going to be amused.

Chu Heng could even imagine what stupid things the other party would do later if he hadn't come out just now, or if he hadn't noticed his little trick of hiding things...