75. Cave Ghost (18): Predecessors

Even if Yu Wenqing forcefully tore the two apart in the end, Shan Chi still looked like he was ready to strike at any time.

In the empty cave, Huai Jiao saw that the two were not in the right condition, so she didn't care to pretend to be stupid, and stammered out the reason for the covering of the smell.

Everyone knew that the mutated monsters in the cave were difficult to deal with. If it was just to avoid them, it would be justifiable to do anything.

But Shan Chi didn't think so, he grabbed Huai Jiao's arm to block him behind him, and looked at Lan fiercely, "Covering the smell? So many ways to do this?"

Shan Chi seemed to be very angry, especially when he saw Huai Jiao open his mouth to others obediently, his words became even more inappropriate, "Who knows what disgusting things you were thinking when you kissed him."

It was also the same time when I just entered the cave and crossed the river. I pretended to look at a cold person, and held Huai Jiao until I got ashore and didn't let go.

The more Shan Chi thinks about it, the more weird he feels, and every detail about Lan and Huai Jiao's relationship in the cave becomes problematic when he thinks about it carefully. The man always followed Huai Jiao unconsciously. Although he didn't take the initiative to talk to him, he would be the first to protect Huai Jiao every time he encountered a dangerous situation.

Lan only frowned, not knowing whether he was too lazy to speak or what, and did not refute for a while.

"Forget about Shan Chi." Yu Wenqing knew Shan Chi's temper, the more he was ignored, the more he got into a dead end. Seeing that Shan Chi was going to get angry again, he persuaded him in a low voice: "Now is not the time to talk about this, let's find Xiao Xiao first." Yao and the others, we will talk about these things later..."

"What is it, if I forget it, can he count it? Now I am confused, what should I do if I encounter those monsters later?"

"Let him hold her dear again?"

Although what Shan Chi said was full of anger and too much personal emotion, but there was obviously some truth, and Yu Wenqing fell silent for a while after hearing the words.

They came to this cave for some other purpose, and none of them were very kind people, but they could barely reach a consensus on the matter of being pregnant.

Looking at people in their twenties in front of them, their minds are actually much younger.

No matter what you do to him, he will not raise a sense of resistance.

That's where the problem lies. He may know that kissing is to avoid monsters, but he certainly doesn't know what it means to kiss people.

Yu Wenqing pursed her lips, and said at this time: "Is there no other way?"

Shan Chi sneered, "Are you asking him?"

Seeming to be annoyed by the endless questioning of the two, after Yu Wenqing said this sentence again, Lan's face turned cold, and he said in an unclear tone: "What can I do?"

"What do you want, let me pee on him?"

He said a nasty vulgar word, and the three of them froze at the same time.

Huai Jiao never expected such words to come out of Lan's mouth.

His obviously stunned expression made Lan, who was looking at him, pause for a moment, then returned to his usual appearance in an instant, and said softly, "Wait until you can do better than me before criticizing me."

...

After the four of them, the road was much quieter.

There are many monsters along the river, but they cannot be dealt with. Shan Chi and Yu Wenqing intentionally kept them apart, fearing that Lan would act against Huaijiao again, and they would always force them when they encountered those giant monsters.