151. Screaming Carnival Night (5): Partition

The self-proclaimed conservative believer hugged Huai Jiao tightly and wanted to kiss him on the mouth as soon as he entered the door.

Huai Jiao was startled, tilted her head and hid, and shouted in a panic: "Wait, wait a minute, uncle!"

Weeks' lips found their way to his neck.

Westerners have very thin lips, thin lip lines, lack of warmth, and hard muscles and bones.

And Huai Jiao who was held in his arms was different from them. It's okay for this little Asian kid to be warm, but he's soft everywhere.

As Weeks hugged him, he felt a strange lingering fragrance coming from the collar of his clothes under his nose and the thin white of his neck.

Huai Jiao was not surprised to hear the sentence: "You smell so good."

This seems to be what every rude man will say to him. It sounds serious, but in the current context, it sounds a bit frivolous and unserious.

It's just that Weeks' expression is very serious. As he said, his pious belief and rigid and conservative personality make him always restrain himself very well, and try not to show any overt expressions as much as possible.

Even his face with hard features at this moment was almost buried in Huai Jiao's collar.

"Uncle, uncle," the feeling on the neck was itchy and hot, the temperature of Wicks' lips was very low, but the breath he exhaled was hot, and he thought it was not obvious, using his high nose bridge, rubbed and He rubbed the ground to smell the scent of Huai Jiao.

If it wasn't for the rush of time, he would have prepared a video camera in advance to record the wonderful first time between him and his beautiful oriental fiancée.

Start by pinching his mouth open and kissing his soft tongue.

Weeks began to fantasize now.

Huai Jiao's every expression and movement, and Jiao Didi's voice holding her stomach and crying out in pain.

At that time, Weeks would apologize to him very sincerely and say, "Sorry, I seem to be overstuffed."

Then tell him seriously: "Because you are really soft inside."

Weeks's head was a little hot thinking about this, and he even began to feel annoyed that he had forgotten to prepare a camera.

There is no need to rent them, they are already available in the circus. They often play some not-so-funny comedy movies in the party tent. According to the leader who claims to be aristocrat, it is to let them, a group of boring and weird people, understand what real happiness is.

God, boring movies just make boring, weird circus performers so irritated that they want to smash that giant projection screen.

And that expensive useless camera.

"It doesn't seem so useless..."

Weeks's unclear voice made Huai Jiao stunned. He subconsciously turned his head and asked blankly: "What?"

"I want to take a picture of it." Weeks took a deep breath of Huai Jiao's neck, lowered his head, and said hoarsely: "To commemorate our precious..."

Torch of hymen.

...

Huai Jiao learned the lesson and drove the strange, enthusiastic believer to the bathroom on the grounds of mysophobia.

[He just wanted to record your 'first time' with a camera. 】8701 Some strange voices suddenly sounded in my head.

Huai Jiao was secretly and carefully groping for Weeks' coat on the bed. When she heard this, her fingers jumped and she almost screamed——