86 Cave Ghost (29): "Monsters understand emotions better than humans."

Two forked roads that are almost the same in different situations, people who have known each other for ten years and can be called friends, two choices made when facing danger, the first time is to "protect girls" and choose to take another road that separates from teammates.

And the second time, when being chased by the monster, he resolutely pushed the two girls to the monster.

As he said, "Monsters are only sensitive to female scents."

Therefore, the several monsters that smelled the scent of the females stopped attacking at once, and approached the two females panting and drooling.

A hazy guess was confirmed one by one in the girls' calm narration. Huai Jiao's lips were slightly white, and he stared blankly at the two girls. He had experienced that situation before, surrounded by countless deformed monsters, and fear was useless at all. No, the monster in front of you can easily bite off your neck and break your hands and feet, or treat you like a woman as the fat man said...

"Then... have they...did you do anything?" Yu Wenqing didn't know what he thought of, he glanced at Huaijiao, and when he asked this sentence, his voice was extremely difficult.

The girl with the high ponytail did not answer directly, but only spoke calmly, describing: "We tore off his bag before he ran away. There are signal flares in the bag, which can temporarily force them back."

The monsters are not stupid things with low IQ. They avoided the flames, bared their teeth, and forced the two females in front of them into a dead hole step by step.

"When I was running, the bag didn't know where it fell. We couldn't get out of the hole, and they had nothing to do with us. They could only stick to us and come to check from time to time." Actually, it's not impossible, but females are very important to monsters. Obviously, it is a rare item different from food, and they will not easily use violence except when necessary.

"Monsters understand emotions better than humans." The girl with the tall ponytail said something pointedly.

Several people glanced at the motionless fat man on the ground at the same time. Shan Chi, who was the leader of the team, didn't express any opinions. Seeing this, Yu Wenqing pursed his lips and asked bluntly, "Then what are you going to do to him?"

Even if he was not actually hurt, there is no question of forgiveness for a person who betrayed his friend and pushed him into a desperate situation in a crisis situation. No one is a saint, they are all normal people with flesh and blood, so Huai Jiao also believes that, The two girls have all the decision-making power.

"An eye for an eye." The short-haired girl said softly.

The heart-piercing howls, remorse, or curses behind them became smaller and smaller as they walked far away.

The fat man was thrown into the hole, just like he dropped his teammates twice before. The only difference this time was that he had no food, his shoulder was stabbed into the ground with a sharp knife, and he had no ability to resist. Everyone knew that the only thing waiting for him was The established result-starve to death or become monster rations.

After all, as he said, he is not a female, and there is only one way to die when encountering monsters.

...

Since Wang Erniu found Huai Jiao, except for holding onto him tightly, he almost didn't care about other things, whether it was the group of outsiders who obviously had other purposes around him, or the situation in the cave.

Huai Jiao had a vague premonition that the dungeon was ending, but he was still at a loss as to the progress of the customs clearance, the two conditions of escaping the cave and solving the puzzle. Huai Jiao became anxious again, this kind of scratching feeling of not telling him the truth despite the fact that the key people were by his side, made his expression uncontrollable and a little awkward.