16. Truth or Dare (16): "What did you do, your legs are shaking with fear"

In the retro and luxurious hall of the villa, there is a high pile of burnt wood ash in the marble fireplace, sparks are crackling, there is heavy snow outside, and the interior is dry and warm.

After losing consciousness twice in a row, Huai Jiao was dizzy when she woke up. The head is not as heavy as my own.

His head was drooping weakly, his eyes were half closed, and his chin was lifted while his mind was in a daze.

"Still awake." A cold male voice with no warmth.

The fingers on the chin turned from pressing to pinching, as if using a little force, Huai Jiao frowned, trying to get rid of it but couldn't use any strength, the tip of the fair-skinned chin showed red marks in a short while, pinching him The man in the room paused for a moment, and stopped his movements the next moment.

Huai Jiao's consciousness was fuzzy, and it took several minutes before she slowly opened her eyes.

As far as he could see was the very familiar dark red wool carpet on the floor of the hall. He opened and closed his eyes and wanted to get up, only to find that his body was bound and unable to move.

"Well……"

"It's not easy waiting for you to wake up."

Huai Jiao raised her head in a daze, and a man in a black coat was standing in front of him, who was looking at him vertically with eyes closed. And behind the man, there were Zhuo Yi and three people who were in exactly the same situation as Huai Jiao, their limbs were firmly tied to the chair by ropes.

They seemed to have woken up a long time ago, but at this time their hands were tied behind their backs and their mouths were still sealed with tape.

Huai Jiao, who hadn't recovered from the sudden change, was stunned for a moment.

——Damn, I guessed that my ex-boyfriend had a problem on the first night! !

——Did you put medicine in the meal, I said, why does Xinggou take the initiative to cook? !

——Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

——Did you start the main storyline on the last night, Xinggou is so scary, I want to hug Jiaojiao

"ah--"

Huaijiao, who was attracted by the barrage, was startled by the sudden short shock.

The tape on the woman's mouth was torn off, the tape was stuck tightly, and Xing Yue's actions were rough, as soon as he tore off the other's mouth, a large area of red appeared.

"Xing Yue, you are fucking sick!" Lin Zhizhi cursed with red eyes.

She obviously wasn't aware of the situation at the moment, and when she finished scolding, she realized that her hands and feet were bound, her body struggled violently twice, and the chair under her body made harsh rubbing noises on the floor.

Lu Wen and Zhuo Yi, who were also tied up beside them, obviously calmed down a lot. After the tape was pulled off their faces, they only asked in a low voice, "What do you mean, Xing Yue."

Standing in front of Huai Jiao, Xing Yue stopped raising his hand when he saw the frightened eyes of the person in front of him, then pinched the other's cheek and gently peeled off the tape on his mouth.

"Just now I said that you are not stupid."

The tape in his hand was crumpled into a ball and thrown aside.

"Didn't you ask who is playing tricks?"

Xing Yue sat down, and there was an empty wine bottle on the carpet that he hadn't picked up when he played the game the night before. He played with it twice, and the bottle spun around on the carpet, and then was abruptly stopped by the slender finger bones——