31. Track (2): Unlucky people set

Huai Jiao felt that she was being followed.

From that night on, after he came out of the clubhouse.

The group of people in the clubhouse were right, the identity of Huai Jiao in this dungeon was indeed a student.

[Why am I in that kind of place? 】The clothes on his body can be seen at a glance that they are not the uniform of the clubhouse. Huai Jiao ran out of it and found a nearby convenience store to stay there, planning to understand the general plot of this dungeon first.

System: [You were partying with friends, drank something bad, and were dragged into someone else's private room by mistake. 】

Huai Jiao: ...Okay, so familiar with the unlucky character...

In the main plot, the character Huai Jiao was just taken away as cannon fodder for the first two or three seconds. According to the system, something bad happened to the original body in the clubhouse. Due to physical reasons, unfortunately, I took the lunch box.

When Huai Jiao heard about the physical reason, his face immediately changed color. He touched himself up and down twice with a flustered expression, and hurriedly asked, "What is the physical reason? Am I sick?"

[No...] 8701 paused for a moment before replying: [The body is fine, but there are other reasons. 】

Huai Jiao repeatedly asked: [What? Can you make it clear? ! 】

8701: [. 】

【If you were not sober just now, they would fuck you all night. ] 8701 thinks that what he said is very euphemistic, but he came to the conclusion after comparing the simple and rude word LJ in the original plot.

"..."

It's just that this is not very acceptable to Chunqing Ruhuaijiao.

He, what he kicked just now should be the egg of the leader of the strong criminal.

When she came out of the convenience store, Huai Jiao was still a little hard to digest.

The original owner lived on campus during his university days. He didn't want to live on campus, and now that the access control time had passed, he couldn't go back. Huai Jiao touched his pockets, and found that he had nothing on him except the small change left by the original owner.

Even the mobile phone disappeared.

[System...] Huai Jiao squatted on the side of the road, like a poor homeless dog, asking the system for help: [What should I do if I have nowhere to go...]

8701 only thought for a moment when he heard the words, and then said: [You can live outside if you want. 】

It is also because the game does not strictly control the player's behavior in the dungeon except for the main line. Under the operation of the system, Huai Jiao "rented" a room outside the school that night.

The temporary house is in a certain community not far from the clubhouse. The community is old and the law and order are not good, but for Huai Jiao who has just entered the instance and has nowhere to go, it is already very good.

It was already one or two o'clock in the morning, and in the uninhabited neighborhood with dimly lit street lights, the sound of a person walking could echo on the road.

There were a few dusty cars parked on the side of the road, and no one drove them away for an unknown period of time.

Probably because there were no people in this area, there was only one street lamp at a very long distance. Every time Huai Jiao walked through a bright block, he would speed up his pace and walk through another dark road without lights.