115. School Rules (7): As long as you call Huai Jiao over

He only felt as if he was hugging a cat. This cat had no hair, but only a soft and smooth belly for him to hold down with one hand.

A person who looks very thin is actually not without meat.

That slender waist that passed by in the dormitory that time, when bent, the soft flesh of the lower abdomen would bulge slightly, and even a finger could sink into it.

Fu Wenfei really didn't hear any ambiguity in what he said. He just frowned and told the truth.

Huai Jiao almost fainted because of his simple words.

The white calf exposed under the short curtain trembled violently as if it could not be stepped on.

The atmosphere outside was turbulent for a while, someone cursed out loud, but Huai Jiao couldn't hear her head buzzing, she could only hang her head limply, staring at her curled up toes with a red face.

They lingered for a while before leaving, after Fu Wenfei made an impatient "tsk".

The legs under the curtain were shaking again, and the owner might be biting his mouth, trying to restrain himself from making bad noises.

Before Chen Feng turned around, he tilted his head slightly.

He felt a little strange, inexplicable and unreasonable, but he stared blankly at the bottom, recalling the short cry he heard just now, and a name popped up in his mind uncontrollably .

"Huai Jiao..."

Probably a ghost hit his head, Chen Feng snorted.

Someone must have heard it, because he saw the legs in the corner of his vision, and they tightened as if they couldn't be clamped.

"...You are so fucking hopeless."

The person next to him spat in a low voice, pushed his shoulders and walked out.

They had time and walked quickly, but their interest was suddenly lost on the way, so they collected their things and hurried out. The sound of footsteps disappeared, and the bathroom quickly became quiet.

As soon as the movement dissipated, the person behind him let go of his hand quickly.

Huai Jiao was so dizzy that she almost knelt on the ground, Fu Wenfei pursed her lips, and reached out to give him a hand.

"Thank you, thank you." He let the other party pull his arm, and now he has the opportunity to turn around and look.

He froze with just one glance.

"Squad leader,?"

...

Fu Wenfei's appearance here was as bizarre as Huai Jiao's seeing Yi Chengfeng here.

It's not that it's unexpected, but that the other person shouldn't show up here at this moment. Huai Jiao had clearly confirmed it when she went out before, and the three people in the dormitory other than him had already gone to bed.

That's why he found it very strange.

Huai Jiao naturally recognized Fu Wenfei, a person with whom she shared a dormitory but had never spoken a word to him.

At any rate, Huai Jiao took two days of class seriously, so he not only remembered the other party's name, but also knew that the other party was the monitor of his class.

"Why are you here..." He opened his eyes wide and asked the other party in a dull manner.

Fu Wenfei was frowning again, with a clean and handsome face, even the mole on the end of the eye seemed to express his uneasiness.