33. Track (4): Seems like I'm not the only one in the room

Naturally, Huai Jiao would not be fooled.

Just kidding, last night the man in the suit opened his lower body to him in the private room of the clubhouse, and he still wanted to see what he looked like with a serious face.

Who in a normal person would make such a terrible request to a little boy whom he met for the first time!

Anyway, it should be somewhat perverted.

【really. ] Even 8701 agreed with Huai Jiao's point of view.

The bank transfer information was like a ticking time bomb, making Huai Jiao feel uneasy, as if taking it was in someone else's hands.

[Can you help me turn back? ] Huai Jiao asked the system anxiously.

Even the system that can help him solve the housing casually, but this time said: [No. 】

Huai Jiao asked, "Why?" 】

【It will be found out. 】

Huai Jiao heard 8701 say this, so she had to give up.

I don't know if it was because of the money, but Huai Jiao really didn't sleep well that night.

He seemed to be crushed by ghosts.

Obviously he was sleepy and couldn't open his eyes, but because of a slight movement in the corner of the bedroom, he couldn't fall asleep for a long time.

Huai Jiao was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and he could faintly smell a strange smell in his breath, which forcefully invaded his nasal cavity, making Huai Jiao's remaining sporadic consciousness be overwhelmed by this increasingly intense feeling. The smell is diffused.

...

When Huai Jiao woke up the next morning, his head felt dizzy, and he sat on the bed with his hands on the back of his neck, unable to get out of bed for a long time.

The house seems to have bad Feng Shui.

Yesterday morning he woke up with a headache, and today he woke up with a neck pain, and the faint soreness in his neck made Huai Jiao feel as if he had fallen into a pillow.

I can't lower my head when brushing my teeth.

In the translucent mirror of the bathroom, Huai Jiao's subtle expression of pain was reflected in his frown, and a pink toothbrush in his hand, which was of an inconsistent color.

"Um?"

Only then did Huai Jiao realize something was wrong. When he brushed his teeth yesterday morning, the toothbrush in his hand was still blue.

He took out the pink toothbrush covered with fine foam from his mouth, and held it in front of his eyes for a closer look.

Even the handle of the brush is different from the one I used yesterday.

This discovery caused him to widen his eyes in astonishment, Huai Jiao only felt the hairs on his back for a while, and woke up a little bit with fright.

【I changed it for you. 】

8701 couldn't hear the emotional voice, and it rang before Huai Jiao intended to throw away the toothbrush.

He was flustered by this sudden discovery, and after hearing the system sound, he was relieved for a moment.

Although Huai Jiao didn't understand the intention of the system, it was much easier to accept than the horrible situation that she had imagined just now, [Why did you change it? ] Huai Jiao asked puzzled, 【Is there a time limit for the items exchanged by the system? 】