42. Track (13): Evidence

[Is he still here now? 】

Huai Jiao is not a person with a lot of cleanliness, but when he accidentally bumps into other men's things, he can't control it, and he feels uncomfortable all over his body.

In addition to discomfort, there is also a vague fear.

Even if the guess in my heart is almost 100% certain, but the moment I see the truth with my own eyes, it will still make people feel chills and creepy.

8701 said: 【Not here anymore. 】

The thin white fingertips were rubbed vigorously with hot water, and they were already flushed. On the contrary, Huai Jiao's pale face looked not much better than the white porcelain in the bathroom.

Huai Jiao actually wanted to ask the system why it didn't tell him.

But when the words came to my lips, I suddenly remembered that every time there was a problem, the system would make various abnormal and inconsistent small actions, such as changing the toothbrush every morning, urging him to install a monitoring system, allowing him to advance points to exchange for a house, etc.

8701 kept reminding himself.

Besides him, there was a second person in the house.

【Is it related to the main plot, you can't tell me directly...】

Without even thinking about it, 8701 replied directly: 【Yes. 】

There are two takeaways placed neatly in the living room, because they have not been opened for a long time, and the transparent plastic bags have steamed.

Huai Jiao was neither in the mood nor appetite to eat anymore, the wet sticky feeling from the tentacles just now made his throat still choked up badly.

Under normal circumstances, he should immediately check the doors and windows, lock all the entrances and exits, and then check the monitoring.

But Huai Jiao didn't dare.

The inexplicable fingerprints that appeared on his body before, and the sore throat when he got up early made him unable to keep calm and continue to think.

[I don't want to live here anymore. 】Different from the deliberate coquettish joke about Qiao not long ago, at this moment, Huai Jiao really doesn't want to stay in this house any longer.

8701 replied to him: [Yes. 】

It's just that it's a little late today, and it's not realistic to move immediately.

The people who entered his house didn't know whether they had the keys or were criminal veterans at all. The other party came and went suddenly and unexpectedly. Even maybe he didn't go far at this moment, just lurking in the dark, in a place where Huai Jiao could not see, carefully observing his every move, or while he was asleep, from an unknown corner, Walked into his room swaggeringly, faced him who was sleeping unconsciously, and did some disgusting things.

As long as Huai Jiao thinks of the man jy on the floor drain, she can't control the chills and goosebumps.

Seeing his expression, 8701 couldn't help but suggest: 【If you're really scared, you can stay outside for a night first. 】

[There is a hotel nearby, so you can stay here tonight. 】

Not even having time to bring a backpack, Huai Jiao followed 8701's advice, just changed clothes casually, picked up her mobile phone, keys and ID card, and went out.

The software shows that the nearest hotel is across the road a few hundred meters away. When I left the community again, there were still a lot of people besieging me on the road. This time, not only spectators, but even TV reporters came.