114. School Rules (6): "Arguing with my wife, can't you see?"

The public bathhouse is on the first floor of another dormitory building, and it has been a long time since the students went back to their dormitory, and Huai Jiao waited for a long time on purpose, and met few people on the way to the bathhouse.

The same is true in the bathroom. The first thing you can see is a few rows of empty single-cell bathrooms. The curtains are wide open, and there is no one in them.

Huai Jiao breathed a sigh of relief. Holding the dirty clothes and basin in his arms, he very cautiously walked around the corner to the last two washrooms on the inside.

— Yes, my sister is very defensive

——I really like such a conservative sister, her body can only be seen by good brothers

——Fortunately, my husband is very generous, and it’s not because I don’t want to let virgin high school students see the beauty of their wives

——I checked it with you. No one is here. If my wife is afraid of the heat, she doesn’t need to close the curtains (

Huai Jiao: […]

8701: [blocked. 】

Huai Jiao has gradually gotten used to the barrage in the live broadcast room without a single serious word, and 8701 also has a tacit understanding of receiving his hints. After a burst of wailing, the barrage was too calm, and Huai Jiao walked into the booth with peace of mind.

After all, Qiguang is still a noble academy. Although the teaching style is strict on the surface and does not treat anyone special, no matter what facilities in the academy are better than ordinary schools.

Even the washroom of the public bathhouse is the same. When Huai Jiao walked in, she found that the cubicle was spacious and even provided with all kinds of toiletries, such as shower gel, shampoo, and even soap.

Everything was perfect except the curtains at the door were a bit short.

Maybe because it is a boys' school, some aspects are not so particular, so the curtain can be regarded as half.

Huai Jiao is not tall, but her legs are very long. When the curtain is drawn, almost all of her thighs are exposed outside.

If someone is standing outside, they can probably see inside by just bending over.

While taking off her clothes, Huai Jiao couldn't think of a way: 【Is there any need? this curtain. 】

8701 was silent for a moment, [generally boys don't care much about this when taking a shower, it should be. 】

Huai Jiao felt that his tone was unclear, as if he was connoting himself, so he pursed his lips and said: 【Are you saying I'm conservative? Then I won't pull the curtain. 】

8701:?

Don't pull it if you have the ability.

[No, I also think this design is unreasonable. Just zip it up so you don’t catch a cold. 】

Huai Jiao hummed twice.

He just said that he was as pure as a beautiful girl. He had to lock the shower door in his own home. Naturally, he couldn't do it without drawing the shower curtain in a public bathhouse.

Even if the shower curtain is so short it seems like nothing.

...

I don’t know if it’s because it’s too late. The hot water was not supplied until after a long time, and the cold water splashed on her body was a bit freezing. Huai Jiao waited for a long time with her feet folded and her arms folded. Step inside.