85. Cave Ghost (28): The truth

Huai Jiao thought about robbing tombs or something.

The way these people were beating in the water hole that day looked a lot like a gang of tomb robbers. It's just that they really went down to the cave after that, and they didn't do anything related to tomb robbery again, and the equipment they brought was only relatively common outdoor equipment.

Huai Jiao knew little about this aspect, so she couldn't think of any other possibility.

The few people fighting over there didn't show signs of stopping for a long time. It was said that the fighting was actually more like a one-sided venting beating. Huai Jiao had seen the way Dan Chi dealt with monsters. Next to him is Yu Wenqing's helper.

Shan Chi crushed the fat man to death in just a few strokes, "Are you still talking cheap?" The man tensed his jaw, and raised his fists on the opponent's face, making a creaking sound.

The neck of the person lying on the ground was still strangled, and he could hardly breathe due to the weight of his hands. He stretched out his hand to hold Shan Chi's wrist, but he didn't have the slightest strength to push him away. His dirty face was almost swollen because of depression. It became the color of pig liver.

Seeing that the person on his body didn't show any sign of relaxing, but his hands were getting heavier and heavier, the chest and lungs of the fat man were stinging from the suffocation, his eyes were red, and he finally knew he was afraid.

But he didn't take the initiative to say that he was afraid, the fat man was familiar with Shan Chi, and he clearly knew where the man's bottom line was, and the other party was showing mercy to him, probably because of the relationship between several people who had known each other for many years.

"No, ahem...don't dare."

After he subdued, Shan Chi snorted coldly, pushed him hard, and let go.

Huai Jiao thought that this was the end of the matter.

Several people should continue to make decisions, whether to find the girls first, or go out of the hole first.

"Cough, cough cough..." Fatty sat up from the ground, the atmosphere in the cave was still a little stuffy, he coughed a few times, and when his breathing calmed down, he said in a hoarse voice, "What I just said was wrong. ,sorry."

Huai Jiao couldn't tell whether he said this voluntarily, but only knew that his apology was not addressed to himself, but to Shan Chi and Yu Wenqing.

[He actually doesn't feel sorry at all. 】

8701 nodded: [Well, I'm just afraid that Shanchi and the others will get angry again. 】

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, not knowing what to say for a moment.

"But what I said before is true. This hole is too dangerous for us. The first thing we have to do now is to go out, and then find someone to rescue Xiaoyao and the others..."

"I think you haven't been beaten enough." Shan Chi said with a cold face, but Yu Wenqing couldn't help but say, "It's so dangerous that we have come here, and now leave Xiaoyao and the others behind." , and what is the difference between letting them die?"

"We have food and strength, as long as there are hundreds of monsters, we can deal with them..."

"No!" Before Wen Qing could finish speaking, the fat man who stood up interrupted him anxiously, "That's not the problem at all, the monster is only part of it, haven't you noticed the other problems?!"

"So many bones, do you know how many people have been cheated here!" The fat man panted heavily, his eyes bloodshot.

He stared at Shan Chi, and said to him: "You should have guessed it more or less, there is a problem with this cave, this Taoyuan Village."