80. Cave Ghost (23): Rescue

The monster outside the cave became restless.

The continuous "hissing" sound sounded from the surroundings, and the dim yellow light flickered and then went out. Huai Jiao sat up from the ground, her heart beating a little fast, and the reactions of the monsters around her definitely told him that the shouts she heard just now were not illusions.

Huai Jiao couldn't tell whose voice it was, but he could feel that the other party came to find him specially.

After Bai Mao went out, although the monsters outside the cave did not dare to come in, they also played a role in guarding the female. Huai Jiao knew this clearly, so she never dared to run away.

The flashlight he used just now was turned out from the corner by him, and he turned on the flashlight to shine in the cave. In the dark environment outside the cave, the light in the cave was very obvious.

Huai Jiao took two steps outside, stretched her head and looked across the river, but there was still nothing on the river except the rushing water. A few large deformed monsters have already run out of which hole, Huai Jiao has been seen a lot by Bai Mao these few days, and now he is no longer so scared when he sees them, he only takes a step back to hide hide.

The area around the nest was quiet for a long time, and there was no movement on the other side of the river. Huai Jiao squeezed her fingers twice, feeling a little nervous. When he saw those giant monsters, he didn't notice any abnormalities and was already planning to go back, but because he smelled the smell of females, his movements were a bit slow, and he looked back at the nest hole three times a step at a time.

Huai Jiao was stared at secretly by them, and her fingers trembled slightly, so she was forced to walk back into the cave.

After everything returned to normal, a few extremely slight splashing sounds of water flowed from the river. The sound was covered by the waves, and even cave monsters with extremely keen senses of ears and noses could not hear it clearly.

On the dry stone road connecting the lair, a few strings of water marks were silently left behind.

At the entrance of the cave with dark lights on, three figures suddenly appeared. If Huai Jiao hadn't been prepared and looked towards the entrance of the cave, this strange scene might have scared him to cry out with a pale face.

"Shh-"

The light in the cave went out.

...

When Huaijiao was found, he thought he would be very happy. How could he not be excited when the task was completed, but he didn't expect anyone to be more excited than him.

When he came out of the water just now, a tall and drenched figure, before Huai Jiao could open his mouth, approached Huai Jiao with a few steps and stretched out his arms to hug him fiercely.

The light of the flashlight was turned off by Huai Jiao when they entered the cave, so Huai Jiao had no idea who was holding her now.

He only knew that the other party was in a strange mood, the sound of the beating chest was fast and dull, and the strength of hugging Huai Jiao in his arms was as heavy as if he was going to be pressed into the flesh and blood.

"Lan?"

Huai Jiao's body was wet by the other party, and his arm was also a little painful. With half-opened eyes, he whispered the other party's name as if he was not sure.

"Hmm." The man responded shortly.

"You guys..." Huai Jiao originally wanted to ask them how they found her, but as soon as he opened his mouth, his back was pressed against another person's chest. high.