36. Track (7): A passionate male high school student

"I haven't moved the money you transferred to me, it's all in the card."

Huai Jiao sat a little far away from the man, leaning against the window, lowered her head and whispered, "But I didn't bring my card today..."

He always wanted to return it, but because of the two or three days of stalking and the interference of other trifles, Huai Jiao completely forgot about the huge money transfer and invitation text messages that night.

It should have been an embarrassing situation, after all, he took money from others and didn't meet with them.

But Huai Jiao is really in a bad mood right now, and she can't think about it that much right now.

Huai Jiao thinks that she has a big heart, and has always regarded everything she encounters as a game experience. She thinks that she will only stay here for a month, and after a month, no matter whether her reputation is good or bad, it has nothing to do with him. As long as he can Just pass the level alive.

But when people misunderstood or insulted face to face, they still felt sad.

Obviously he didn't do anything.

"It's okay." The man replied lightly, as if he didn't care about the money.

Unlike the naked show that night, the perverted man in the suit in Huai Jiao's eyes was still very normal during the day.

He sat by the window on the other side with a steady posture. He didn't deliberately approach Huai Jiao because he was a little far away from him. Instead, he asked him softly, "Have you eaten? I want to treat you to eat." Meal."

"No... ok."

Huai Jiao is soft but not hard, as long as others are gentler to him, he will not be able to say no to him at all.

...

When the man brought her into her private apartment, Huai Jiao was still a little dazed.

In his imagination, this kind of mysterious elite man who seems to have a complicated background, is rich, and sends money to others at every turn, should invite others to eat in a hidden private restaurant or a high-end western restaurant in a busy city. of.

Instead of bringing people into your home without saying a word like now, taking out a new pair of slippers from the shoe cabinet very naturally, handing them to Huai Jiao who was standing blankly at the door, and saying to him: "I have been wanting to see you for the past two days." You, but you never text me back."

Huai Jiao put on her slippers in a daze, followed the man into the living room.

The handsome man in a suit named Yan Shu was actually not as old as Huai Jiao thought. When he let his hair down at home, his face looked no more than twenty-eight or nineteen years old.

"I don't know when I can bring you back, so I have prepared fresh dishes for the past few days." After entering the room, Yan Shu untied his extremely restrictive suit jacket, and casually put it on the back of the sofa.

He led Huai Jiao to sit down in front of the sofa, and when Huai Jiao was feeling very embarrassed with his face down, he smiled a little and asked him, "Do you have any taboos?"

Huai Jiao hurriedly replied: "No, I can eat anything."

"Good boy." She praised him very seriously.

"..."

Huai Jiao also thought about whether to help out or not. He didn't know how the man he had just met in the private room of the clubhouse a few days ago suddenly developed into cooking for him after the second meeting. It's time to eat.